Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

New Manufacturer For 2009

Has anyone heard who the new manufacturer will be ?

Be great for the championship and would also indicate that its going from strength to strength, even in today's economic climate !!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TCF
    Has anyone heard who the new manufacturer will be ?

Be great for the championship and would also indicate that its going from strength to strength, even in today's economic climate !!!
    I have been involved in BTCC.net equivalent to this thread (user Rockinrobin55). People reckon BMW as Mr Neal says Rear wheel drive manufacturer!! Although it has been thought by some people as being Skoda, obviously !!!LOL!!!

Liked 106 Times in 60 Posts
    Im pretty sure its BMW though being optimistic id like it to be Mercedes lol

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    BMW would be the most likely bet - they've seen how well their cars go in the British Series and could now pay the manufacturer entry fee, enter a team and reap the marketing rewards too.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Who ever it is it is welcome competition to Vauxhall and Seat and great for the series

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by #1JamesThompsonFan
    Who ever it is it is welcome competition to Vauxhall and Seat and great for the series
    For neutrals, the organisers and the profile but what about SEAT and Vauxhall?

I don't think a new works team would worry Vauxhall, I don't think any team could worry VXR, but SEAT? They are not the finished article. SEAT run around like headless chickens half the time finding answers to problems they created. A new works team I think could easily come in straight away with a better operation than SEAT and run faster, more consistent and more reliable cars. VXR do. I don't see why their cannot be others out there that can do the same.

Mercedes or BMW would be a great bet for a works team with a lot of might behind them.
    Manufacturers Champs (06'), Teams Champs (07')

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Please change the record....

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SEATFreak
    For neutrals, the organisers and the profile but what about SEAT and Vauxhall?

I don't think a new works team would worry Vauxhall, I don't think any team could worry VXR, but SEAT? They are not the finished article. SEAT run around like headless chickens half the time finding answers to problems they created. A new works team I think could easily come in straight away with a better operation than SEAT and run faster, more consistent and more reliable cars. VXR do. I don't see why their cannot be others out there that can do the same.

Mercedes or BMW would be a great bet for a works team with a lot of might behind them.
    I think that anyteam is competition, good reliability or not, they are still competition.

Liked 106 Times in 60 Posts
    Cheer up Seatfreak lol

Liked 77 Times in 62 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MG-Fan
    Please change the record....