Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Poor taste Jack-a-roo

Yea Helio was pissed, but he handled it the most professional way possible. He told Jack-a-roo he had nothing to say at this time and then Jack gets in his grill and then asks "why are you so mad?" I thought it was a cheap journalistic move - he couldn't respect Helio enough to let it go.

Bring on Vs.
    i KNOW WHAT i like and i like what I know

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by disko
    Yea Helio was pissed, but he handled it the most professional way possible. He told Jack-a-roo he had nothing to say at this time and then Jack gets in his grill and then asks "why are you so mad?" I thought it was a cheap journalistic move - he couldn't respect Helio enough to let it go.

Bring on Vs.
    I have never like him even when he was doing CART, I wish Doctor Jerry Punch was doing the pit reporting,or at least someone that knows when not to push the issue when a driver is hot like Helio was.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Champcar4life
    I have never like him even when he was doing CART, I wish Doctor Jerry Punch was doing the pit reporting,or at least someone that knows when not to push the issue when a driver is hot like Helio was.

Someone like Dr Punch, or Jon.

Gary
    "If you think there's a solution, you're part of the problem." --- George Carlin :andrea: R.I.P.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by disko

Bring on Vs.
    Jack is useless. Even the international commentators said "Jack didn't you hear him, he's got nothing to say, leave him alone".

Liked 210 Times in 159 Posts
    "Every generation's memory is exactly as long as its own experience." --John Kenneth Galbraith

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I think the highlight of Arute's career, for me anyways, was the 1995 Cleveland CART race. Although he could be heard in the background through almost the first 45 minutes of race when he was communicating with the truck, he became belligerent with the producers when they were trying to tell him his "live air" mike was on. Paraphrasing -- "Don't tell me my mike is on! I know when my mike is on!" etc. Whether it was his fault or not, he came across as one arrogant S.O.B.
    Who, What, When, Where, Why -- http://champcarstats.com/

Liked 15 Times in 15 Posts
    Jack on rue should be replaced by Barabara Walters....she would be an upgrade and more knowledgeable about the sport....but then so would the average 8 year old...
    Only the dead know the end of war. Plato:beer:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    It's time for a change all around in the announce crew. The only person I'd like to see in next year would be Bekkis(sp).
    get a 1994 Lola or Reynard and put a Cosworth engine in it, sounds great, runs great, looks great...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nanders
    It's time for a change all around in the announce crew. The only person I'd like to see in next year would be Bekkis(sp).
    I agree... nix them all and lets go fresh

also... Jack =Yawn.... but Helio handled well, not just once, but twice...
    Sarah Fisher..... Team owner of a future Indy500 winning car!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Every time he or Brienne starts talking I have an urgent need to stop watching the race. Bring on Jamie Little and Jan Beekhuis.
    “It used to be about trying to do something. Now it’s about trying to be someone.”