Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Marty Roth withdraws

I am so upset that Marty Roth withdrew from the Detroit race after contacting the wall. I am truly glad he was not hurt . This has to be such a dark day for the IRL as he is such a household name in motor sports and has achieved so much stardom that it takes him hitting the barrier that he makes the breaking news catagory on AR1. Who cares . IRL must be desperate for press.

Liked 20 Times in 20 Posts
    Well, its not everyday that a competitor with a regular race seat is so slow that the officials have to advise him to not participate.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Isnt a normal occurance for the obnoxios guy? Hang it up and run your team with 100% effort marty!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by martini99
    I am so upset that Marty Roth withdrew from the Detroit race after contacting the wall. I am truly glad he was not hurt . This has to be such a dark day for the IRL as he is such a household name in motor sports and has achieved so much stardom that it takes him hitting the barrier that he makes the breaking news catagory on AR1. Who cares . IRL must be desperate for press.
    I would like to know how this equates to the IRL being desperate for press ??? Any chance to portray the IRL as desperate for anything is seized upon by the haters even though in this case all it is is an announcement of a "driver" withdrawing. And if the IRL WERE desperate for press it would not be first announced on a pay site like AR1 with a dwindling subscription base.

Have a nice day.
    HOO HOO HOO HOOSIERS !

Liked 210 Times in 159 Posts
    Mr. Boombastic. Simply fantastic. SHIGGY!!!

Shigeaki "The Human Wrecking Ball" Hattori would be proud that this young grasshopper has chosen to walk in the footsteps and follow the (wreckage strewn) path of the one & only Shig Man.
    "Every generation's memory is exactly as long as its own experience." --John Kenneth Galbraith

Senior Member The instant classic's Avatar
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    marty is one of the last, owner driver,, and i respect him so much for that.
    it's to bad marty couldn't race tomorrow but again, owner driver they don't have money like a team penske to get a new car befor the weekend.

well good luck marty at Chicagoland!
    Thats The Way Of The Road.Thats The Way She Goes.Sometimes She Goes Sometimes She Doesn't Go

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Was the accident that bad or is this the polite way of asking him not to race because he is so slow???

Also, what about Scheckter? I saw he had no time too - is he running today??

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris R
    Was the accident that bad or is this the polite way of asking him not to race because he is so slow???
    I think he probably damaged the car, but according to Autosport he was withdrawn on the advice of the officials due to not managing a clean lap the whole weekend.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I would of rather seen Milka Duno withdraw. She is the worst driver out there for sure.
    Danica Patrick- 2013 Sprint Cup Series Champion

Liked 15 Times in 15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DanicaFan
    I would of rather seen Milka Duno withdraw. She is the worst driver out there for sure.

Just cause she put the towel in the face of Danica and told DP to fkkkkkkoff on the TV is no reason to engage in a personal attack on her talent....
    Only the dead know the end of war. Plato:beer: