Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Does MotoGP have a theme tune??
    and if so can i download it on my mobile anywhere????
    27 is the Number and Casey Stoner is the name!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i think its funny how people keep saying its a certainty that rossi is going to win and hayden has no chance of winning. apparently hayden only won on luck. i dont know about everyone else in here but i could never have won the championship even with all the luck in the world. surely there must be some talent in hayden that helped him win the championship.
    as for my prediction this year, i think the championship is fairly wide open. rossi will certainly be up the front and a great chance at the title but i think there are a few other riders in with a shot.
    riders such as hayden, melandri, pedrosa, capirossi, stoner will all be pushing for race wins this year in my opinion. then there are other riders who are a bit unknown as to what they will do this year. elias hopefully can keep form throughout the year and shouw that same aggressivness that he raced with last year. hopefully the two suzukis will have a package that is quick in qualifying and races. it would be great to see hopkins/vermeulen pushing for race wins/podiums. nakano could also be running with the lead group if he can get used to the new bike.
    i cant wait for this year to start. i think its going to be a fantastic year, full of excitement and close racing. i think several riders have a chance at the title, not just rossi. who knows, maybe rossi will have bike trouble again this year and mr consistent (hayden) will do it again.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanky_Wes
    i think its funny how people keep saying its a certainty that rossi is going to win and hayden has no chance of winning. apparently hayden only won on luck. i dont know about everyone else in here but i could never have won the championship even with all the luck in the world. surely there must be some talent in hayden that helped him win the championship.
    People that say Hayden won his title due only to luck are either completely ignorant or just blind Rossi suporters.. (i.e Hotbikerchic(k?)) Winners make their own luck and thats exactly what Hayden did last year. Sure, Rossi suffered some mis-fortune, but nothing can be taken away from Nicky, he was amazingly consistant and deserved to be champion.. "Numbers dont lie"

Quote Originally Posted by Lanky_Wes
    nakano could also be running with the lead group if he can get used to the new bike.
    Shinya is complaining of the exact same problems that Tamda had on that bike for the 2005/06 seasons. Lack of front grip feel and confidence. It seems moving from Bridgestone to Michelin rubber causes this sort of problem for many riders. However, I do believe Nakano can run at the front, given he adjusts to the Honda and the Michelins.. Fingers crossed, because the more the merrier..
    I opened up all the windows..the air is cold, the tub is boiling hot..It's like Sweden, man. Sweden!

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotbikerchic33
    Does MotoGP have a theme tune??
    and if so can i download it on my mobile anywhere????
    I think they have it, what is the mobile number?

Our local TV broadcasts motogp has a cool theme tune usually they play on breaking time or before/after advetising. We can record and play it in the mobile.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tha_jackal
    People that say Hayden won his title due only to luck are either completely ignorant or just blind Rossi suporters.. (i.e Hotbikerchic(k?)) Winners make their own luck and thats exactly what Hayden did last year. Sure, Rossi suffered some mis-fortune, but nothing can be taken away from Nicky, he was amazingly consistant and deserved to be champion.. "Numbers dont lie"

Shinya is complaining of the exact same problems that Tamda had on that bike for the 2005/06 seasons. Lack of front grip feel and confidence. It seems moving from Bridgestone to Michelin rubber causes this sort of problem for many riders. However, I do believe Nakano can run at the front, given he adjusts to the Honda and the Michelins.. Fingers crossed, because the more the merrier..
    thats right, like my bro ninja master said, someone might be lucky once or twice in a season but not in every race and not enough to win the chamionship. hayden didnt have it all his own way (pedrosa taking him out) and rossi had a chance to win but lost it on his own (crashing in the last race). hayden stayed strong and did enough to win the championship. he was a worthy winner and has a good chance to win again.
    i hope nakkers can get some confidence cause id like to see him up the front too. he is an enjoyable rider to watch. it would be great to see 8 or so riders fighting out for race wins, and different riders winning each race.

Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    To be fair though Rossi also had a lot of misfortune earlier in the season with bike and tyre problems. I can only remember 2 problems that Hayden had in a season that weren't his own fault, one with tyres in Brno and the other with a tiny Spainard Of course it's all 'ifs and buts' because at the end of the year it was Hayden popping the champagne corks and that's all that matters, wouldn't be so sure he'll do it again this year though, don't reckon Rossi will like being shown up two years in a row.
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Interesting interview on SuperbikePlanet.com where it states that the Roberts team may not make it to the first race or any other race beyond that if they don't pick up some major sponsorship cash.

http://www.superbikeplanet.com/2007/...rtintervie.htm

I don't particularly like the Roberts's but it would be a shame to see the only fairly competitive 'independant' team wind up.
    Get off my lawn