Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DanicaFan
    You didnt watch the same race I did. She was taken out of contention of winning this race, thanks to Vitor Meira. He bumped her out causing her to go off course. Then she had to get her car started and get a change of tires. Thats how she went a lap down.

She would of easily been in the top 10.
    um, wasn't she so slow she was getting passed by two cars at once thus the Meira incident??? That is just what I saw.... I am not sure who was at fault on that one - nobody should have been working to make that 3 wide - I guess Meira was the one on the "bad" line since he was trying to pass on the outside.....

She is a decent driver - but there is no way she was even in the hunt tis weekend - and neither were her "junior" team-mates - overall AGR was not doing really well this weekend except of Kanaan...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Krogshöj
    I certainly expect a more exciting race than Infineon. The walls should help.
    By the way, does anyone know why does the IRL not use the configuration that CART run in 2000-2001? The long backstraight was the only real passing opportunity back then.
    I have a copy of the old CART layout my rFactor 1995 CART/IndyCar SIM Racing league is using in a couple of weeks that has a long straight from where turn two is, that has the best passing spot on the track. But to answer your question why, I suppose the best passing zone on the track was removed to accommodate all those hospitality tents and tables along that mickey mouse too narrow for real racing section it was replaced with.
    get a 1994 Lola or Reynard and put a Cosworth engine in it, sounds great, runs great, looks great...