Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rahal won at St. Pete, has done little since and now it's back to the streets and he's up on the grid. And Wilson, who's been out to lunch most of the season, put in a good Q effort. Servia, who is, IMO, the best of the CC drivers moving over because of his experience and versatility, is up there. Figures to be some surprises in this race.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    if it was up to car speed alone, scott and Helio would drive off into the sunset - but this race will have lots of off sequence pitstops that will create traffic issues for the front runners. i hope its a streight shoot out between the two contenders. they will need to get out in front, save fuel and make the least number of pitstops as possible and hope that the cream rises to the top like last weekend. of course, if you find yourself behind a slower car - all bets are off. TK & danica will do ok - but i hope that Graham rahal & RHR have a strong race - it would be good press for the series.

i'm picking dixon to win (and win well by leading the most laps) and be crowned champion today

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I honestly don't understand Dixon's pit-stop strategy in this race....

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I now await the Danica lovers and haters to descend on this thread!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Blimey, this is quite good fun for an Indycar road course race so far. Have a sneaking suspicion Servia could take this one...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I don't understand it, either.....put him back with all the heavy iron pretty early.....maybe they want him to be able to go full rich at the end.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrewmcm
    I now await the Danica lovers and haters to descend on this thread!
    Kool, thanks for the invite!

I'm no Danica hater but come on. The dissention comes from the fact some (few) people just rave about her amazing talent and so on. The reality is she is a marketing tool with average talents.

What she just pulled is borderline suspension warranted. She weaved all over the track trying to keep Rahal and Meira behind her. When they split her...she freaked out because she didn't know who to block and she takes out a faster car. Blocking is illegal and she'd been doing it the entire race, her entire career for that matter. I believe she should be parked.
    It isn't the car Danica...it is the space between the steering wheel and the seat.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrewmcm
    I honestly don't understand Dixon's pit-stop strategy in this race....
    What the hell was Mike Hull thinking. Chip needs to get rid of him I think. Maybe Mike will lose the championship for him.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Ah, Turn 3.....on a narrow street course, going into a corner, who should Danica give ground to in a "split" and how do you figure there was room for three-abreast there?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Race control sure are hot on the blocking; Helio's move didn't seem that bad?