Thread: Mr Wheldon

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Mr Wheldon

Does anybody have an idea what is going on with Dan Wheldon - seems to be a bit of rumour about that he hasnt signed for next year or may be left out in the cold, aside from the noise that Ganassi is offering a 'lesser' contract. Dario in the number 10 car anybody ?
    Go the ALL BLACKS !

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    It seems to change week to week. The rumor now is that he's just about to re-sign with chip. He has made some real improvements on the road courses this season and I'd put him in the top-10 on those kinds of tracks. On ovals he's top-3. For Chip to drop him would be a major mistake IMO. But it comes down to $$ and they don't call him Cheap Ganassi for nothing.

On another note, I can't imagine that there's anyone in the paddock that's got a better deal than TK. He's going to get to finish up his career with solid equipment, great $$, and another shot or two at a championship. Yes, there are problems with AGR, but in the big picture, he really made out well in this situation. I also think it says something about the IRL now that the major players like TK, Helio, Wheldon, and Dixon have made no intentions of leaving for stock car racing. Last year, very different story.