Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Whose car is this ???

Moorefield Construction ??? G1 Designs ???.... I just noticed PCM on the nose but I though PCM had Visit Mexico City sponsorship????
    HOO HOO HOO HOOSIERS !

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    ...interesting, but it is Mario Dominguez's helmet. During thier time in ChampCar, PCM was always known for pulling out sponsorships from site to site.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagocrewIRL

Moorefield Construction ??? G1 Designs ???.... I just noticed PCM on the nose but I though PCM had Visit Mexico City sponsorship????
    It is Dominguez. I believe Visit Mexico is on the rear wing.
    The Other Side - "2011 Silly Season Update" Dec 17/2010
    Bookmark Us!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Unfortunately, according to PCM, unless they find new support, they are done for year. They had a good run today.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    that is mario dominguez.
    I know jack s**t, yep met him once on this forum

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I read they are victim of the infamous "missing sponsorship check" IE, no Mexico City race on the 09 schedule, no cheque in ze mail. Pure speculation of course, but draw your own conclusions.
    HINCHTOWN!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nigelred5
    I read they are victim of the infamous "missing sponsorship check" IE, no Mexico City race on the 09 schedule, no cheque in ze mail. Pure speculation of course, but draw your own conclusions.
    That appears to be the case. I also heard they will be back in 2009. I heard that before too.Pity Figge with all his money could not support the team at least to the end of the season.Afterall, he brought most of these guys in.
    Derek Daly is da man!

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gluaistean
    That appears to be the case. I also heard they will be back in 2009. I heard that before too.Pity Figge with all his money could not support the team at least to the end of the season.Afterall, he brought most of these guys in.
    They sold the team to Tyler Tadevic after the merger announcement. Seems that Figge didn't want anything to do with the IRL.
    Tyler mortgage the farm to buy the team because he believed the hype about the merger and expected the potential sponsors to start banging down the doors. Odds are very good they will not return and will close up shop.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by anthonyvop
    They sold the team to Tyler Tadevic after the merger announcement. Seems that Figge didn't want anything to do with the IRL.
    Tyler mortgage the farm to buy the team because he believed the hype about the merger and expected the potential sponsors to start banging down the doors. Odds are very good they will not return and will close up shop.
    They will scrounge as much as they can to put something on the track. PCM will get something done.
    The Other Side - "2011 Silly Season Update" Dec 17/2010
    Bookmark Us!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by anthonyvop
    Are you saying he shouldn't have believed the hype?

Didn't he have a sponsor banging down the door?
    Most posters on this forum can't think past their own screen names...