Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Congrats to Helio and Team Penske.

Now all you Danica bashers were proved wrong. She finished 5th and ran a good race! Im so proud of her. Now its on to Belle Isle where she is gonna win!
    Danica Patrick- 2013 Sprint Cup Series Champion

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DanicaFan
    Well, I figured I would start a discussion thread on this weekend's race at Infineon.

Today in practice, Danica was 8th fastest overall. Not bad at all. She is starting to master these road courses.

Look for her on the pole tomorrow and a win on Sunday!!

Now all you Danica bashers were proved wrong. She finished 5th and ran a good race! Im so proud of her. Now its on to Belle Isle where she is gonna win!

Excuse me, but who was proven wrong? I have another $5 that says she does not win Belle Isle. Care to put your money where you mouth is again?

Gary
    "If you think there's a solution, you're part of the problem." --- George Carlin :andrea: R.I.P.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I was so happy too. That was her best roads course finish besides last year when she had that extra tool to help her.

Gary why are you so anti-Danica? She held her own and strategy is part of the race?

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Old3Fan
    If the IRL wants to start on schedule they NEED TO BUY THE TV TIME.
    The wet dream of fans of a dead racing series.
    Formula 1

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nickfalzone
    The IRL has never had to "buy" tv time, and they shouldn't simply because ESPN lets earlier events run long. How about this - move LPGA over to "classic" when IRL preshow starts. It's not like anyone was watching that playoff anyway.
    Maybe the LPGA bought TV time and their contract covered going over the time slot?? Just a guess.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by garyshell
    It would be nice if the IndyCar website video was in synch with the audio??? What's up with that crap?

Gary
    I agree Gary. TV coverage gets punted and the website is messed up. Not a real professional look to this event's start.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jackmart
    I was so happy too. That was her best roads course finish besides last year when she had that extra tool to help her.

Gary why are you so anti-Danica? She held her own and strategy is part of the race?

Who said I was anti-Danica? I am calling out Danicafan's delusional claims, that's all. I am no fan of the princess, but that does not mean I am anti-Danica. Sounds like you have a case of what is wrong in politics today, "you are either for us or you are against us".

Gary
    "If you think there's a solution, you're part of the problem." --- George Carlin :andrea: R.I.P.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Question

Where were the fans in the stands? Does anyone know how many people Sears Point holds? If those stands were at 10% of capacity, I'd be very surprised.
    "For 80 years this place has run on tradition. From today forward it will run as a business." - Tony George (Failed businessman)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by garyshell
    Who said I was anti-Danica? I am calling out Danicafan's delusional claims, that's all. I am no fan of the princess, but that does not mean I am anti-Danica. Sounds like you have a case of what is wrong in politics today, "you are either for us or you are against us".

Gary
    I'm with you on this.
    "For 80 years this place has run on tradition. From today forward it will run as a business." - Tony George (Failed businessman)

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    So I guess 5th place counts as a win????????

D'oh!!!!!!!!!!!
    Chrome Horn Racing
    Will Power, 2011 Champion!!!