Liked 2,242 Times in 1,200 Posts

Tirabassi in 3rd Subaru for Spain and Corsica

http://www.rallye-info.com/article.asp?sid=0&stid=7263

This will be interesting. Brice was very slow on all the IRC events he did this year, although he did have some reliability problems with his car.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    it will not be interesting at all. he pulls out of irc, and he pulled out of jwrc in 2006. i dont know what he is thinking. the fact the he want to run in factory colours is even more bemusing. have at least some defence but driving a private car.
    ------------------------------------
    But you can call me Buzz
    email: buzz@pixar.com

Liked 2,242 Times in 1,200 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz Lightyear
    it will not be interesting at all. he pulls out of irc, and he pulled out of jwrc in 2006. i dont know what he is thinking. the fact the he want to run in factory colours is even more bemusing. have at least some defence but driving a private car.
    Lol, well yes, fair point.

I expect him to be slow, but will be interested how slow

I guess he is either personally rich or has a nice sponsor if he can afford to drive in the factory Subaru team. He's not totally a 'Matt Wilson' style rich boy though, he did win jWRC didn't he?

Liked 34 Times in 18 Posts
    Yes, he won JWRC but that was in his 'good times'. Since 2005, he had sometimes problems in his head... As example, his rally in Madeira in 2005 was so bad. For sure, he will be the slowest factory driver in that rallies.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    if subaru would go and get a decent sponsor like citroen and ford, and run a proper 3rd car, and forget about this bland corporate images they are try to put across, and speading there resources event thinner across the service park. tiribassi will be of now benefit whatsoever to the team.
    ------------------------------------
    But you can call me Buzz
    email: buzz@pixar.com