Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Shame about PT not racing. I cannot believe people really beleve Danica is better than PT. Deluded springs to mind. Shes good marketing tool thats it.....
    Indy cars says bye to Sky. Yeah baby.......

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I think Paul Tracy is a great driver. I think he should and I hope he lands a full-time ride next year in 2009.

But after Danica has the years in racing as he has, she will have just as good if not better career than Paul.
    Danica Patrick- 2013 Sprint Cup Series Champion

Liked 20 Times in 20 Posts
    Do you think that after 3 years into her IndyCar career, she has been better than PT when he was 3 years into his IndyCar career?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DanicaFan
    I think Paul Tracy is a great driver. I think he should and I hope he lands a full-time ride next year in 2009.

But after Danica has the years in racing as he has, she will have just as good if not better career than Paul.
    but every last fact contradicts that.....so why do believe that to be true

give one valid reason why
    Sarah Fisher..... Team owner of a future Indy500 winning car!

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

So she has, what, 35 wins to go?
    Chrome Horn Racing
    Will Power, 2011 Champion!!!

Liked 210 Times in 159 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by theugsquirrel
    Do you think that after 3 years into her IndyCar career, she has been better than PT when he was 3 years into his IndyCar career?
    Isn't she in her 4th season? But yeah, even if you look at 3 complete seasons, she better get on that horse if she's going to catch Tracy before she's eligible for Social Security.

Til I looked at his record, I didn't realize that he won his first pro championship at 16 and he won a Can-Am race at 17. He won the Indy Lights Championship when he was 21. Paul did a couple of partial seasons with Coyne and Penske, and then did his first full season in '93. He tied some English dude named Nigel Mansell for most victories that season: 5. If you throw in the '94 season to make up for his 2 partial seasons, he recorded 3 more victories that season. That's 8 victories in CART and Paul was 25 at the time. We won't talk about his Can-Am victory or his two lower series championships... or his dozen plus pro victories on his way to CART.

I wasn't the biggest Tracy fan back in the 90's. As he's aged (and I've aged), I've grown to respect and even like him. I'm not one of his uber fans, but there's no way in the world that one would even consider comparing a driver who's pushing 27, who's recorded but one lifetime pro victory (2 if you want to count that Pro-Am category win in Long Beach) to someone who successfully mixed it up with Nigel Mansell. That's just asinine.

Just looking at his CART stats vs. her IRL stats:
    25 year old Paul Tracy: 8 victories
    26 year old Danica Patrick: 1 victory

And I think it goes without saying that Tracy was dueling against some hotter shoes than Danica has ever seen in her lifetime. Personally, I'd rather see him move on to the next chapter in his life. But if he wants to come back to AOWR for another try, as long as he can get with a serious team, I think he still has what it takes to be competitive on road courses, as well as ovals.
    "Every generation's memory is exactly as long as its own experience." --John Kenneth Galbraith

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

The lust of a woman has a tragically magical way of clouding a mans good judgement.
    "For 80 years this place has run on tradition. From today forward it will run as a business." - Tony George (Failed businessman)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Can't compare PT or any other driver to present irl. Why? Cars. Old indycars with small wings where hard to drive and HP was higher and therefore much faster. Indycar now days is pedal to the floor and hope you race for honda home team with all the godies. 2010 will see who is who but if you want to compare how obout Edmonton.
    Keep it fast, keep it real!!!