Page 997 of 1499 FirstFirst ... 4978979479879959969979989991007104710971497 ... LastLast
Results 9,961 to 9,970 of 14986
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I wonder what will become of the drivers? Or maybe it will be a repeat of the Kronos? Shame for Mikko, switching teams in fear of not having a seat the next year, only to not have a seat the following year!
    Ha'wey Hamilton, bring the WDC crown home and the beers are on me :up:

Liked 103 Times in 39 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tfp
    Shame for Mikko, switching teams in fear of not having a seat the next year, only to not have a seat the following year!
    If the JML to VW rumours are as true as they seem then maybe Mikko can jump straight back to Ford? Him and Petter would be a pretty consistent team which might actually have a chance at the manufacturer's title!

Liked 23 Times in 17 Posts
    Is anyone else feeling that this could be Petter's last year? I hope he continues, but I'm not really sure. I guess if he got a victory then he would continue on, without one it might be more difficult but

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    .....This season, I tell you.......
    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.
    Portfolio - www.gheridsmick.com

Liked 76 Times in 38 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 6789
    Is anyone else feeling that this could be Petter's last year? I hope he continues, but I'm not really sure. I guess if he got a victory then he would continue on, without one it might be more difficult but
    Yes, I think this could be his last year in WRC. A win or two could change the situation, but realistically there are too many young guns waiting to fill his shoes.It will be a shame because Petter brings so much more to the WRC than just his speed. Anyway, at this rate and if all the rumours are to be beleived, will there be a WRC next year anyway? Hope not , but it is all a bit `up in the air`!!!!

Liked 467 Times in 284 Posts
    If there are 5-6 manu teams, Petter truly deserves a seat in on of them. But when only 3 and with Sordo, Neuville, Tanak, Ostberg, Novikov, Paddon, Mikelsen storming behind, I dont think so.

Liked 199 Times in 118 Posts
    In manufacturer seat must be podium regulars, not money wasters.

Liked 798 Times in 380 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowSon
    If there are 5-6 manu teams, Petter truly deserves a seat in on of them. But when only 3 and with Sordo, Neuville, Tanak, Ostberg, Novikov, Paddon, Mikelsen storming behind, I dont think so.
    well, sadly maybe you have right, but it should be to stupid, even for m.wilson. sordo is same speed, mikkelsen, řstberg and partly novikov is right behind. but tanak, neuville, paddon etc is not even close petters speed, not to start to think about his experience and showman skills.
    then its only about money.
    Radioreporter @ www.radiomotor.no

KNA Lillehammer Motorsport

Liked 1,170 Times in 791 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bassist
    Yes, I think this could be his last year in WRC. A win or two could change the situation, but realistically there are too many young guns waiting to fill his shoes.It will be a shame because Petter brings so much more to the WRC than just his speed.
    I don't think win or two will change the status much, of course win is win, but look what happened in Greece. He at least is consistently scoring points (except Greece)
    Quote Originally Posted by bassist
    Anyway, at this rate and if all the rumours are to be beleived, will there be a WRC next year anyway? Hope not , but it is all a bit `up in the air`!!!!
    You hope there will be no WRC next year?!? There should be despite all the problems and looks like there will be promoter then (at least what FIA states).
    "With that car, your brain can actually never keep up"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4IRMYuE1hI

Liked 76 Times in 38 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stefanvv
    I don't think win or two will change the status much, of course win is win, but look what happened in Greece. He at least is consistently scoring points (except Greece)

You hope there will be no WRC next year?!? There should be despite all the problems and looks like there will be promoter then (at least what FIA states).
    No.not at all. I think the WRC has to carry on despite all the difficulties, but the climate is not good!