Page 593 of 1499 FirstFirst ... 934935435835915925935945956036436931093 ... LastLast
Results 5,921 to 5,930 of 14986
    Liked 199 Times in 118 Posts
    He thought about fight infront of Provera when Panizzi did ilegal recce with bike. After incident at the end of that season Delacour had to leave.

Liked 60 Times in 27 Posts
    After this year´s Finland I became a bit of a fan of Loeb, but if now after all these titles he needs to have a guarantee in writing about being the absolute number 1. in the team, and maybe pushing Ogier out of the team all together, that would be sad. I wish he would change team and show that he can do it in a totally different non-French enviroment.

MJW
    Quote Originally Posted by Miika
    After this year´s Finland I became a bit of a fan of Loeb, but if now after all these titles he needs to have a guarantee in writing about being the absolute number 1. in the team, and maybe pushing Ogier out of the team all together, that would be sad. I wish he would change team and show that he can do it in a totally different non-French enviroment.
    If this is true it is sad, Loeb allegedly blocked Petter from getting ANY Citroen for a while after Subaru quit, then he got the ancient Xsara,and spent until Spain 09 to get another old C4, (rumours said that Loeb did his best to block this deal) then he had Sordo as his loyal lapdog supporting him. In the middle of last year Loeb went public and suggested it would be better if Ogier went to Ford, now for the first time Loeb has a real challenge in Ogier he wants to remove the competition. If Ogier is forced to Ford or Mini, and Loeb stays another year he picks up yet another championship. As Miika said, I had total respect for Loeb after his amazing Finland drive, now it seems its back to this. I bet Sordo is checking the terms of his Mini contract to see if he can go back to be Loeb's number 2 in Citroen.
    On a positive it makes Petter at VW for likely. I hope Ogier's career wont be shafted by this.......

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MJW
    If this is true it is sad, Loeb allegedly blocked Petter from getting ANY Citroen for a while after Subaru quit, then he got the ancient Xsara,and spent until Spain 09 to get another old C4, (rumours said that Loeb did his best to block this deal) then he had Sordo as his loyal lapdog supporting him. In the middle of last year Loeb went public and suggested it would be better if Ogier went to Ford, now for the first time Loeb has a real challenge in Ogier he wants to remove the competition. If Ogier is forced to Ford or Mini, and Loeb stays another year he picks up yet another championship. As Miika said, I had total respect for Loeb after his amazing Finland drive, now it seems its back to this. I bet Sordo is checking the terms of his Mini contract to see if he can go back to be Loeb's number 2 in Citroen.
    On a positive it makes Petter at VW for likely. I hope Ogier's career wont be shafted by this.......
    you have any proof of what you are saying ??? or just say whatever comes to your head ???

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MJW
    Really amazing stuff, now why would Loeb had wanted to block Petter?
    Aja kovaa Pena.

Liked 199 Times in 118 Posts
    Bull****.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomi
    Really amazing stuff, now why would Loeb had wanted to block Petter?
    'Cos hes frightened of competition.

If he had done a kankunnen and left for other manufacturers, and still won, then I'd have a whole lot more respect for him.

And the facts are, not many people want to watch a kind of motorsport where the same thing happens over and over again. The same thing happened in F1 a few years ago with schumacher, the F1 fans call these years "the dark ages" :-)

I'm absolutely sure the sport will be a whole lot more popular if he retires, things will look up. After all, folk might aswel watch the 2004 season as oppossed to this season, nothing much has changed since then. Yawn.
    Ha'wey Hamilton, bring the WDC crown home and the beers are on me :up:

Liked 80 Times in 46 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tfp
    'Cos hes frightened of competition.

If he had done a kankunnen and left for other manufacturers, and still won, then I'd have a whole lot more respect for him.

And the facts are, not many people want to watch a kind of motorsport where the same thing happens over and over again. The same thing happened in F1 a few years ago with schumacher, the F1 fans call these years "the dark ages" :-)

I'm absolutely sure the sport will be a whole lot more popular if he retires, things will look up. After all, folk might aswel watch the 2004 season as oppossed to this season, nothing much has changed since then. Yawn.
    No offence but respect of the unlearned isn't worth anything, other than '86 when he went from Peugeot to Lancia when Peugeot were quiting the sport did Kankunen leave a team that had a a decent car?

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    What kind of competiton would solberg bring ? the guy hasn't won an event since 1967...

and why would Loeb change teams ?? Drivers usually change teams when something goes wrong or have financial differences, NONE changes teams to "prove" things....do you have any real examples of a driver changing teams to prove his worth to 12 year old boys/girls ?? Kankunnen changed teams when lancia left and then when toyota left...same goes for Gronholm, Makinen ects...

this forum needs an age filter...

Liked 207 Times in 129 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T

this forum needs an age filter...
    The reason why forums exist's is to talk about our hobbies or whatever.If you dont like to talk make a blog where you can publish your opinions-announcements.If this forum had a right behaviοur filtrer we couldnt read you.
    fb page
    bring back acropolis rally to wrc calendar