Page 428 of 1499 FirstFirst ... 3283784184264274284294304384785289281428 ... LastLast
Results 4,271 to 4,280 of 14986
    Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    alleskids would say there's no more a two or three-country battle in the standings, but from next year there will be new nations represented with some drivers with WRC cars.

Liked 3,794 Times in 1,687 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alleskids
    I know how you feel. The small country Nederland has not 1, but even 2 players in the elite rally league of WRC. No more French or Fins domination. Make room for new players/countries
    Pity, that this two playes arent the best, but the most rich... I would like to see instead of them Kevin Abbring, Hans Weijs or Timo van den Marel.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VFTS
    Small country? Compared to what?
    In Nederland there are 16 mill people....

In Finland 5,3 mill.....and lots of good rallydrivers in the elite rally of WRC
    In Norway 4,8 mill.....and lots of good rallydrivers in the elite rally of WRC
    But of course we welcome the drivers from Nederland
    Yes you are right, because the Netherlands has so many inhabitants but no place for rally, therefore no experience and no top drivers.
    :cool: You Can´t Loose What Your Never Had.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    The Oliveira guy in a factory run WRC is such a joke, just like the Van Merkensteijn family. Those guys don't even come close to the top drivers in their own country. I know money can buy anything, but this makes WRC look like a gentlemen's championship and i'm not willing to drive hundreds of miles to go and watch that.

Liked 87 Times in 40 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by motorsportshooters.com
    The Oliveira guy in a factory run WRC is such a joke, just like the Van Merkensteijn family. Those guys don't even come close to the top drivers in their own country. I know money can buy anything, but this makes WRC look like a gentlemen's championship and i'm not willing to drive hundreds of miles to go and watch that.
    As Napoleon Bonaparte said, "Money Money Money"

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by aykutbilir
    As Napoleon Bonaparte said, "Money Money Money"
    I think that was Abba.....

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by motorsportshooters.com
    Don't know about Oliveira but Merksteijn was able to fight for victory in all the rally's he participated in, in the Netherlands with the Focus. Imo the difference in speed between him and Abbring/Weijs shouldn't be that big. I think his speed is comparable with Eldik.

Liked 2,841 Times in 1,614 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Motorsportfun
    alleskids would say there's no more a two or three-country battle in the standings, but from next year there will be new nations represented with some drivers with WRC cars.
    New nations represented yes... batteling by no means no, NO!

Batteling with R3: s maybe.

WRC is starting to be a joke if not the best drivers compete. Not the richest.
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rallyper
    WRC is starting to be a joke if not the best drivers compete. Not the richest.
    The best are competing, but the guys outside the factory teams could be better drivers.
    Aja kovaa Pena.

Liked 11,152 Times in 4,427 Posts
    Now it's official. RedBull Škoda Team will start with two cars in SWRC. One for Juho Hänninen and second for Hermann Gassner Jr. Cars will be prepared by Baumschlager Rally & Racing as usual.
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump