Page 280 of 1499 FirstFirst ... 1802302702782792802812822903303807801280 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,800 of 14986
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MartijnS
    That was the plan for 2009. Not this year.

Was that the righthand corner which was about a km before the jump at the finish?
    I don't know exactly how long before the jump but one or a few km's - yes. Not far...
    for fun? never! sports are serious stuff.
    my wrc/irc/rally blog: http://www.maxattack.net

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by swordsman
    By the way... The snowbank got removed by noone else than Sebastien Loeb on the first pass. He had his BIG moment there. Should be really happy he got away with it... (It is also the same place as Henning Solberg and Manfred Stohl rolled back in 2006)
    It's the same Dutch then i think, i saw a pic of the hole Loeb did in the bank too, he was more than lucky to get back from there.
    Aja kovaa Pena.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomi
    It's the same Dutch then i think, i saw a pic of the hole Loeb did in the bank too, he was more than lucky to get back from there.
    Saw a video on youtube of Loeb's moment too... Don't have time to find it right now but search and you'll find... And yes, I saw some photos of it a nice Finn had taken (I was only there on the second run) and it was really a MAJOR moment.

That bend has some kind of curse hanging over it...
    for fun? never! sports are serious stuff.
    my wrc/irc/rally blog: http://www.maxattack.net

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/81544
    news about the 2011 WRC calender
    R.I.P. all WRC heroes

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Are regarded as safe but the Rally Finland, which has its contract renewed 2009, at five years and the Rally Great Britain. In addition, North One is trying to bring back the Rallye Monte Carlo back in the WRC calendar. Moreover, the possibility exists that in 2011, with Sweden and Norway are two snow rallies. There are also discussions about a further Winterrrallye in Russia and one run in Abu Dhabi. Here, however, is considered likely that these two countries will be added until 2012 in the calendar.

The prospects for the Rally of the Rally of Germany and France, is still unclear. With the move to France rally to Alsace, the two runs are not widely held in this year of one another.

sorry for the bad translation from the German site of Google
    R.I.P. all WRC heroes

Liked 103 Times in 39 Posts
    If we had MC, Finland, GB, 2 snow rallies and San Remo as the base, then the 2011 calendar could be quite exciting.

Liked 199 Times in 118 Posts
    I agree.. An ideal calendar: MC, Sweden, Corsica, Finland, Australia, NZ, Argentina, Portugal, Acropolis, Cyprus, Catalunia, GB.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Barreis
    I agree.. An ideal calendar: MC, Sweden, Corsica, Finland, Australia, NZ, Argentina, Portugal, Acropolis, Cyprus, Catalunia, GB.
    Looks good.
    However, I would definitely prefer Poland instead of Cyprus and eventually Germany instead of Catalunia.

Liked 20 Times in 20 Posts
    Any word on what rallies Atkinson is taking part in? Last I heard he was doing 6. All unspecified.

Liked 20 Times in 20 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Barreis
    An Australian round of the WRC isn't worth having if it isn't based in Perth. There wouldn't be anything unique about it.