Page 1108 of 1499 FirstFirst ... 10860810081058109811061107110811091110111811581208 ... LastLast
Results 11,071 to 11,080 of 14986
    Liked 178 Times in 78 Posts

Liked 353 Times in 209 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stefanvv
    What are New Zealand & Australia like?
    But NZ is better then Aus in my opinion. More of a feel of history and real rally. True rally spectators and fans. Yes, Coffs Harbour pulls people in from across the country but I think because NZ has had the same location (one island) for more then how ever long they've been around - I feel NZ should see the calendar more then Aus... but Australia is needed. Unless it's back in Perth - but the local government stopped supporting it...
    GG: "I'm stinky! I needa good shower and nice bowl of pasta!"

Liked 1,064 Times in 465 Posts
    Mikko Markkula will be Mikkelsen's new codriver, already from Spain onwards.

Mikkelsen wechselt Beifahrer*:: rallye-magazin.de

I wonder why...?
    SimRace Vereniging Nederland
    www.srvn.nl

Liked 1,779 Times in 421 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EightGear
    Mikko Markkula will be Mikkelsen's new codriver, already from Spain onwards.

Mikkelsen wechselt Beifahrer*:: rallye-magazin.de

I wonder why...?
    Ola becomes 44 in winter. Maybe it is time to do something else in his life as well?
    Colins Crest = Möldri Mätas

Liked 1,064 Times in 465 Posts
    Could be, but Mikkelsen is at the point of breaking through at WRC level, I can imagine Ola would like to be a WRC regular as well.

Maybe VW put some pressure behind it (remember Abbring switching Lara Vanneste for Fred Miclotte)
    SimRace Vereniging Nederland
    www.srvn.nl

Liked 35 Times in 19 Posts
    What about Hanninen though?
    https://www.facebook.com/GRallynews

Liked 16 Times in 13 Posts
    Interesting news...

Ola is notably older than Mikkelsen, that's the main reason. Mikkelsen will change pacenote language to English.

Hänninen hasn't released any info about his programme next season. There are few internationally experienced codrivers free, so shouldn't be a problem.
    Satakymppi, oikee yks

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GigiGalliNo1
    But NZ is better then Aus in my opinion. More of a feel of history and real rally. True rally spectators and fans. Yes, Coffs Harbour pulls people in from across the country but I think because NZ has had the same location (one island) for more then how ever long they've been around - I feel NZ should see the calendar more then Aus... but Australia is needed. Unless it's back in Perth - but the local government stopped supporting it...
    I totally understand the circumstances Rally Australia's move to the eastern seaboard, but for me Rally Australia is, and always will be, based in Perth.
    Unless you have been there to experience the spectator side of the event (stage locations, view points, city based SS stage, the ball bearing road surface and the whole amphitheatre surrounding the Bunnings Jumps, etc.) then anything they do in an eastern based rally pales in comparison.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by grugsticles
    I totally understand the circumstances Rally Australia's move to the eastern seaboard, but for me Rally Australia is, and always will be, based in Perth.
    Unless you have been there to experience the spectator side of the event (stage locations, view points, city based SS stage, the ball bearing road surface and the whole amphitheatre surrounding the Bunnings Jumps, etc.) then anything they do in an eastern based rally pales in comparison.
    Would love to see it return to Perth. Such a unique rally with it's ball bearing gravel. But New Zealand definitely needs to be on the calendar every year, but then again I suppose I am biased.

Liked 798 Times in 380 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Juha_Koo
    Interesting news...

Ola is notably older than Mikkelsen, that's the main reason. Mikkelsen will change pacenote language to English.

Hänninen hasn't released any info about his programme next season. There are few internationally experienced codrivers free, so shouldn't be a problem.
    As far as i concern, Ola has wife and 2 kids. That Can be a reason. He also was codriver when Erik veiby's (Andreas' manager and Owner of EVENrally) son made his rallydebut at rally hedemarken. Maybe they have other plans on home soil
    Radioreporter @ www.radiomotor.no

KNA Lillehammer Motorsport