Page 900 of 1499 FirstFirst ... 40080085089089889990090190291095010001400 ... LastLast
Results 8,991 to 9,000 of 14986
    Liked 24 Times in 6 Posts
    :smokin: "position no good but very enjoy" japaneese driver at end of safari rally

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    hillclimb car.

big difference

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    That's the car Hyundai is using for the global rallycross championship in the United States.

Liked 34 Times in 21 Posts
    I think we all now it's not a rally car, but dam it is nice.

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by traxx
    Could be good ! Can we read something about that somewhere ?
    It was long-rumoured in the Service Park in Faro, as it looks Ford isn't going to committ beyond 2013...

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T
    hillclimb car.

big difference
    Strange it looks like someone erased my comment so I will try again.

The veloster is an Accent WRC car with a different shell. the only other difference is a 40mm restrictor on the turbo due to rallycross rules.
    2009 Colorado Rally Cup Champion & 2009 CHCA Rookie Of the Year

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TyPat107
    Strange it looks like someone erased my comment so I will try again.

The veloster is an Accent WRC car with a different shell. the only other difference is a 40mm restrictor on the turbo due to rallycross rules.
    Interesting. How does this car perform against the other rallycross cars (ie Fiesta, Impreza; DS3 etc)?

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Plan9
    Interesting. How does this car perform against the other rallycross cars (ie Fiesta, Impreza; DS3 etc)?
    As for results, Rhys Millen took it to a 5th, 7th, and 9th and 5th at the x-games. Marcus Dodd finished 8th,and 6th in the first two events and injured himself when he came up short on one of the jumps on the third event. That was the week of Pikes Peak and another driver Laughlin O'Sullivan(former factory Mitsu USA driver) was brought in to drive the car up pikes peak where it lost its clutch about 3/4 the way up the hill.

I believe last year was kind of a development year for the team but the car seems to be somewhere between the Fiesta/ Ds3 and the Imprezas the american teams are using. It will be nice to see what they can achieve this year. Really wish he would build one for stage rally it would be refreshing to see a car that isn't an evo or impreza over here (from an impreza driver).
    2009 Colorado Rally Cup Champion & 2009 CHCA Rookie Of the Year

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    That's cool. I only follow GRC casually but I am a fan of the Millens so of course I want them to do well. Its good to hear that the Accent had finally found its calling. It didn't seem to be very potent in the WRC sadly. Has Millen made the car any faster? I know he did use it as an "Accent" in a previous season before putting the Veloster body on it. Also its nice to hear an Impreza guys say something good about a new entry into rallying (comparatively speaking).

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    A car with those looks DESERVES to be a rally car!
    If Subaru had released the latest generation of the Impreza with those looks I would that everyone, even die hard classic Impreza lovers, would like the car.

God damn, its just so bloody HOT!