Page 1407 of 1499 FirstFirst ... 4079071307135713971405140614071408140914171457 ... LastLast
Results 14,061 to 14,070 of 14986
    Liked 195 Times in 62 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Barreis
    Well, NOT is Greek...
    I am not surprised. It is not uncommon in Greece to have enemies of the nation inside it. However, I am not a crook and if he regards himself a crook he can speak only for himself.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I just want to see events and countries that truly deserve rounds to get them...

i have only missed 2 acropolis rallies since 1997... i was a huge supporter until 2005 when they moved the event to the capital with the SOLE reason to financially feast on the success of the previous years... those dogs got what they deserved in the end... now its tears and pain for them and for me as well... but at least i have the courtesy to blame ourselves instead of the "bad europeans who only think about the money".

Liked 207 Times in 129 Posts
    scn as you are a new member i must inform you that NOT is the master of making provocative declarations about everything.He was banned and now his new name is NxOxT.He is so popular here about the things he says that a topic was made for him(where is NOT?) when he was banned.
    fb page
    bring back acropolis rally to wrc calendar

Quote Originally Posted by NxOxT
    but at least i have the courtesy to blame ourselves instead of the "bad europeans who only think about the money".
    Read what I wrote just above on 18:59. I am not blaming FIA. In fact, I am also blaming ourselves, as we never did anything to control this bloody former FIA representative that has done all this damage. These people were committing the crime, the rest of us just watched and did nothing (with very few exceptions).

P.S. Acropolis is one of the best rallies and stop saying bull**** just because you are angry with Mr Despotopoulos and the rest of the company. If you want, go and kick his ass. Acropolis does not deserve to get a bad name.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by scn
    These people were committing the crime, the rest of us just watched and did nothing (with very few exceptions).
    Then you have no excuse to ask for the acropolis to stay... good riddance i say for this sorry excuse of an event.

“All it takes for evil to succeed is for a few good men to do nothing...”
    Edmund Burke

Liked 1,251 Times in 680 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wrc1600
    Yes it is a second oldest rally in Europe. It used go through different areas of Poland and different surface. The same story as with many other iconic rallies e.g San Remo, Catalunya, Portugal etc. The only reason it's on gravel now is because FIA wanted it that way to be in WRC calendar.
    Ah, yet another event that has 'sold out'. The FiA strikes again......

However, one must wish them luck - and hope for their sake that it is a success.

Is there a better sound than that of Porsche engined Flat-6 ???

Quote Originally Posted by NxOxT
    Then you have no excuse to ask for the acropolis to stay... good riddance i say for this sorry excuse of an event.

“All it takes for evil to succeed is for a few good men to do nothing...”
    Edmund Burke
    Read my PS above. Your target should be the individuals, not the rally.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by scn
    Read what I wrote just above on 18:59. I am not blaming FIA. In fact, I am also blaming ourselves, as we never did anything to control this bloody former FIA representative that has done all this damage. These people were committing the crime, the rest of us just watched and did nothing (with very few exceptions).

P.S. Acropolis is one of the best rallies and stop saying bull**** just because you are angry with Mr Despotopoulos and the rest of the company. If you want, go and kick his ass. Acropolis does not deserve to get a bad name.
    Financially it would be better for WRC to move on and focus on the more demanding countries, where the exposure actually matters.

For us viewers though, it would be a great shame to lose what's always been known as "the toughest rally on the calendar".

I still like watching Mikkos save of the century onboard in his last year at ford
    Ha'wey Hamilton, bring the WDC crown home and the beers are on me :up:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tfp
    I still like watching Mikkos save of the century onboard in his last year at ford
    LOLzz... you must watch more rallies then....

Liked 5 Times in 3 Posts
    Ahhh it's good to have you back NOT. The forum hasn't been the same!
    "It's the most fun you can have with your pants on" - Possum Bourne