Page 1364 of 1499 FirstFirst ... 36486412641314135413621363136413651366137414141464 ... LastLast
Results 13,631 to 13,640 of 14986
    Liked 60 Times in 27 Posts
    If Meeke matches Mikko´s pace / beats him speedwise in Finland then Mikko can return his overalls to France right away and concentrate on competing with that barbecue grill he recently tested.

Liked 467 Times in 284 Posts
    Everyone can match Mikko's pace. The question is how soon after that he will crash? Hirvonen should finally retire but Meek is not the man to replace him.

Liked 2,242 Times in 1,200 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Miika
    If Meeke matches Mikko´s pace / beats him speedwise in Finland then Mikko can return his overalls to France right away and concentrate on competing with that barbecue grill he recently tested.
    Yes, the key here is in Finland.. if Mikko can't do a good job here then it's time to give up. It would have been more interesting to see Meeke or some other drivers on different rallies maybe. Hanninen in Finland, Meeke in Australia and GB, Bouffier in France...

Liked 341 Times in 189 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintexmemory
    Matton will need to know if the lacklustre performances by the current joint No 2s is the car or psychology. Expect Meeke to be under orders to go as hard as he can. -If the team mates don't match him then something will have to give. This is no rookie chance or someone like Atko who had no experience with the DS3. What would you do if you were Matton?
    No, don't think Matton will say anything like that. Bring it home top 6, nothing more. Yep, experience of DS3 and will get more testing over the next month or so but testing and competition as we all know are totally different. I don't think Meeke is being brought in to "shake up" or "wake up" Mikko and Dani. He's simply just a good (very good in my opinion) and suitable replacement for a spare seat. Yes, of course Meeke wants to do his best and something may come of that and I hope it does. A further 1 or 2 drives this season would give Meeke more experience in competition in the car and then perhaps a small degree of comparison can be made. Matton has faith in him and has had for many years. A good result (in all ways) will certainly do Kris no harm at all.

Liked 11 Times in 6 Posts
    any news about petter getting back to WRC in 2014 or this year.

i suppose citoren will be giving him a car for sure for GB this year and may be next year too.

Liked 341 Times in 189 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mohit
    any news about petter getting back to WRC in 2014 or this year.

i suppose citoren will be giving him a car for sure for GB this year and may be next year too.
    Why?

Liked 11 Times in 6 Posts
    he can perform he just needs to keep his head calm

Liked 802 Times in 437 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mohit
    he can perform he just needs to keep his head calm
    I feel sorry for Petter fans.It must be hard to accept he is no longer wanted as a Factory Number 1 and he is too proud to be a Number 2 or a paying driver. It is for those reasons that Petter's WRC career really is over, not having won a WRC event since 2005 doesn't improve his attractiveness to Citroen or Hyundai
    Kris Meeke got fired -PSG so terrified they quit!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Absolutely crazy to assume that Meeke would get to Mikko's pace, especially in Finland. Maybe in a rally like Rally GB but I would highly doubt that too. That true that Mikko isn't enough for Citroen 1. seat. But there's just few that could do better.

Citroen's biggest mistake was to let Neuville go...

Liked 1,137 Times in 610 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by julkki
    Absolutely crazy to assume that Meeke would get to Mikko's pace, especially in Finland. Maybe in a rally like Rally GB but I would highly doubt that too. That true that Mikko isn't enough for Citroen 1. seat. But there's just few that could do better.

Citroen's biggest mistake was to let Neuville go...
    their biggest mistake was throwing ogier out for 1 extra year of loeb.

they could have had ogier and neuville in 1 team.