Page 680 of 1499 FirstFirst ... 1805806306706786796806816826907307801180 ... LastLast
Results 6,791 to 6,800 of 14986
    MJW
    Could that leave Subaru free to return to WRC? Afterall Peugeot / Audi do endurance whilst sister brands Citroen and VW do WRC, maybe I am just hoping that Subaru now returns to rallying as Toyota are clearly "racers"

Liked 341 Times in 189 Posts
    It maybe make a WRC return less likely but it may not preclude the option altogether. You never know.

Liked 1,252 Times in 681 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by noel157
    It maybe make a WRC return less likely but it may not preclude the option altogether. You never know.
    Possibly – but I think it was one or the other. Toyota in Japan wanted a Sportscar/Le Mans as that is unfinished business. Toyota in Cologne, obviously wanted a WRC program.
    Sportscars are more proactive regards road car technology – and running a petrol hybrid suits their aims.
    Just why WRC has never investigated diesels, hybrids, etc is something that needs to be questioned.

Is there a better sound than that of Porsche engined Flat-6 ???

Liked 33 Times in 19 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ZequeArgentina
    Munchi´s will be in WRC in 2012.

Link: rallynoticias.com

It states that Perz Companc brothers will quit their team, considering the have already developed their passion at the highest level.

I think it is reasonable, when Luis Perez Companc drove, he reached a speed not slow for someone who just started to run rally cars at age of 36, and then his brother just enjoy navigating Villagra.
    Sorry, I miss typed some words, this should be the correct one:

Munchi´s will not be in WRC in 2012.

It states that Perz Companc brothers will quit their team, considering the have already developed their passion at the highest level.

I think it is reasonable, when Luis Perez Companc drove, he reached a speed not slow for someone who just started to run rally cars at age of 36, and then his brother just enjoy navigating Villagra.[/
    Zeque
    Argentina

Liked 199 Times in 118 Posts
    It's a big difference in words.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ZequeArgentina
    Munchi´s will be in WRC in 2012.

I think it is reasonable, when Luis Perez Companc drove, he reached a speed not slow fro someone who just started to run rally cars at age of 36, and then his brother just enjoy navigating Villagra.
    My Google translates it as a goodbye to WRC after Catalunya 2011 , no more Munchi's in WRC

The 36 points scored last year for Villagra in the competition, have made ​​clear the evolution of this year's squad that reached 4 classifications and after a hiatus of several months, up to Catalonia, to say goodbye to the Ford Fiesta that keeps the colors of this Novelty Focus with Luis Perez Companc began the story. an Argentine team is dismissed. Hopefully from the private sector remain so based initiatives like this, because otherwise, the national flag will add many years of absence. MG Rallynoticias.com
    R.I.P. all WRC heroes

Liked 49 Times in 28 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alleskids
    My Google translates it as a goodbye to WRC after Catalunya 2011 , no more Munchi's in WRC
    I think they have to do Rally GB as well because they are commited to do 8 rounds and Catalunya is "only" their 7th round. I think they will be disqualified for their manufacturer points if they don't do Rally GB.
    Supporting Ogier in the WRC & Ferrari in F1 & Ducati in MotoGP.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Abu Dhabi have got Evgeny Novikov in there car in GB to replace Al Qassimi who will be out of action because of operation.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alleskids

The 36 points scored last year for Villagra in the competition, have made ​​clear the evolution of this year's squad that reached 4 classifications and after a hiatus of several months, up to Catalonia, to say goodbye to the Ford Fiesta that keeps the colors of this Novelty Focus with Luis Perez Companc began the story. an Argentine team is dismissed. Hopefully from the private sector remain so based initiatives like this, because otherwise, the national flag will add many years of absence. MG Rallynoticias.com
    That is very sad. I really hope Argentina and/or Villagra can continue to get coverage in the sport. In my opinion Argentina has been underrated as a classic WRC event. I hope the Brazil operation can expand as they seem to have a bit of money and can keep South America associated with the WRC.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 6789
    700,000 Euros is probably for the car and stuff. Travel and accom would be extra I'd imagine. They biggest difficulties for Aus/NZ companies to sponsor a car which runs in Europe mostly doesn't give good returns. Be said he's working on a major EU backer
    +1. Which EU backer is this?