Page 1007 of 1499 FirstFirst ... 750790795799710051006100710081009101710571107 ... LastLast
Results 10,061 to 10,070 of 14986
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tolis
    Matthew Wilson and Scott Martin will make a return to the WRC on their home event at Wales Rally GB.
    Wilson to make a welcome return on home event

Good to have him back!
    Hopefuly his injury will mean his left foot will stay off the brake pedal a bit longer

The sponsorship thing is a bit worrying though, it will be ok for GB, but will this livery make any sense to folk foriegn to GB? Good to have them back finally nonetheless!
    Ha'wey Hamilton, bring the WDC crown home and the beers are on me :up:

Liked 199 Times in 118 Posts

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    There was an article on irally, about the FIA not allowing anymore FIA licensed drivers to participate in the global rally-cross championship, but I can no longer find the article though.

Liked 73 Times in 38 Posts
    Hayden Paddon at the start of Rally Italia Sardegna, to take away a Mitsubishi Lancer EVO X.

Bresolin will be at the start of the Wales GB and Catalunya, unfortunately will miss the Rally of Italia.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tfp
    Good to have him back!
    Hopefuly his injury will mean his left foot will stay off the brake pedal a bit longer

The sponsorship thing is a bit worrying though, it will be ok for GB, but will this livery make any sense to folk foriegn to GB? Good to have them back finally nonetheless!
    Could you blame GO Fast for Bailing? I doubt they saw humor in the irony of someone who's nickname is slowson driving a "go fast" car.

Liked 802 Times in 437 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tfp
    Good to have him back!

Don't think the sponsorship thing is a problem at all, mate. This is very much a one-off and I don't think there's a budget for Matt to do anything else. As for the article saying MW is the only Brit in WRC, I have a feeling there will be one other in the field at WRGB
    Kris Meeke got fired -PSG so terrified they quit!

Liked 199 Times in 118 Posts
    So do the mini Portugal drivers have FIA nominations and which driver is nominated for whole season?

Liked 35 Times in 19 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartolbia84
    Hayden Paddon at the start of Rally Italia Sardegna, to take away a Mitsubishi Lancer EVO X.

Bresolin will be at the start of the Wales GB and Catalunya, unfortunately will miss the Rally of Italia.
    I guess Paddon's Evo X will be an HRT one? Do you know which car Bresolin will use? RRC or WRC spec?
    https://www.facebook.com/GRallynews

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    voiceofrally

It's official @ChrisAtko replacing Araujo in official Mini for rest of season. Sorry for Armindo, but mega excited for Chris - great news!
    Hvis noe feil på bilen skall kunde ha dette reparert

Visionary
    Liked 167 Times in 69 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Plan9
    Could you blame GO Fast for Bailing? I doubt they saw humor in the irony of someone who's nickname is slowson driving a "go fast" car.
    Only a handful of very childish cowardly forum posters used the term you refer to. No business with the wherewithall to support a rally programme would have given a moments consideration to the nonsense. You do yourself no favours raising the matter.
    Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to a paramedic.