Page 937 of 1499 FirstFirst ... 43783788792793593693793893994798710371437 ... LastLast
Results 9,361 to 9,370 of 14986
    Liked 2,839 Times in 1,612 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowSon
    Even if they're real they're useless. Or you want to say you like this behaviour "I know it but I won't tell you"? For me it's retarded and annoying. If somebody wants to say something, let's do it in Antony Warmbold's way.
    Slowson/ Tell me what´s different with the Warmbold way. Isn´t he an insider as the others? Please, be real in your comments.
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...

Quote Originally Posted by tommeke_B
    The main difference is that Warmbold has nothing to lose. Other people with inside info often have a job to lose if they talk too much, and that's why 99,9% of those people is not to be found on this forum.
    So when they participate on this forum, should we believe in them or just ignore? I prefere the first.

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    you should stop confusing and start distinguishing between the words "insight" and "point of view" ...

That's the 0,1% who can't resist to comment on all the critics on here, not always a smart decision.
    0,1%? You know all participants on this forum and can judge all relevance in all comments? I don´t think so. Unless you are God.

My comments was because you very much simplifying certain comments and raise others.

Liked 353 Times in 209 Posts
    So people here want an insight but cannot be happy with what information they are given. I just don't understand. Appreciate that someone or people come here and read the forums, read what members write, read what the fans really have to say. There are more people then you think who come and read the threads but don't necessarily interact with fans! The ones who do are the good guys who want to give us a bit more info. But then again, they can always hide behind their keyboards and NO one will know who they are! Oh hello!
    GG: "I'm stinky! I needa good shower and nice bowl of pasta!"

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Other people with inside info often have a job to lose if they talk too much, and that's why 99,9% of those people is not to be found on this forum.
    One reason might be that why they are not here is because they have a life
    Aja kovaa Pena.

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    The main reason is simple... and of course i am the only smart person to notice it... no need to be upset... every mind has its limits.

When you are doing something for a living you prefer to spend your free time away from it since it already is a big part of your daily life... if a subject is part of every moment in your 24 hour plan you end up in a mental house...which is a nice place to be for a day or two but then it might be frustrating...

For the majority of us this place is the way to relax... we do not lose anything from the sport and we do not gain either... we make comments and argue over other peoples activities and it is a way to relax from our daily jobs/studies/problems... some take things a bit more seriously and get a bit upset but for that the answer lies in the first sentence of this post.

And again you should notice that most people who are inside the sport and post here they do not offer an insight... they offer their personal point of view on things..and this is hardly an insight.

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Become a journalist, ask a question to Petter Solberg!

The Italian "Rally Emotion" magazine will interview the Norwegian also with your questions!

Be part of it, it's easy: write your question to the Ford driver on www.facebook.com/RallyEmotion and the Editors will ask Petter the most interesting ones during a special interview which will be published on next month's magazine out on newsagents!

WRC / Petter Solberg lo intervistate voi!
    Rally Emotion | Facebook

Liked 24 Times in 6 Posts
    :smokin: "position no good but very enjoy" japaneese driver at end of safari rally

I think the WRC-commission should resign. Maybe also Mr Todt. He doesn´t seem to have the abiltiy to have management over WRC...