Page 1476 of 1499 FirstFirst ... 476976137614261466147414751476147714781486 ... LastLast
Results 14,751 to 14,760 of 14986
    Liked 798 Times in 380 Posts

Re: [WRC] News & rumours (part II)

Tanak could be a interesting comeback, but i have a slight remember that it was his personality that was the biggest problem, in combination of money.
    Lets hope he matured and have a better aproch this time, and good sponsors

Maybe a erc/wrc2 programme with some apperances in wrc is a good way for a potential young gun.
    Radioreporter @ www.radiomotor.no

KNA Lillehammer Motorsport

Liked 29 Times in 8 Posts

a shame but there is no way we will see Tanak in a wrc car next year , unless he wins the euro millions

Meeke has already been a world champion ! when the irc was better than wrc for amount of capable drivers ,

He needs a proper chance , correct me if i am wrong but i think the only qualifying stage winners are Ogier , Loeb and Meeke in 2013

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I would love Meeke to be in Citroen as a full time driver. However I think it will depend if Matton has forgiven him for the Australian disaster. Meeke was silly to give away points like he did and not follow the Boss' instructions.

MJW

Mikko re launched his website earlier today. If he was about /bto be announced as an MSport driver in the next few days that newly re-launched website may need a re do to remove all references to another manufacturer.

Liked 5 Times in 3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by adr17
    a shame but there is no way we will see Tanak in a wrc car next year , unless he wins the euro millions
    As i know WRC2(RC2) program is already covered by sponsor money. I´m not sure why there is no official news yet, but i hope they are still hoping for a WRC seat.

Liked 2,242 Times in 1,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MJW
    Mikko re launched his website earlier today. If he was about /bto be announced as an MSport driver in the next few days that newly re-launched website may need a re do to remove all references to another manufacturer.
    Interesting.

Maybe they decided to keep Mikko in the end if Sordo said no to a full campaign?

I rather got the impression Mikko thought he would have got on better with the Fiesta again though. Maybe Malcolm needs pay drivers?

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts

Citroen cannot decide anything anymore...these days are over for them

Liked 2,276 Times in 1,070 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RS
    Quote Originally Posted by MJW
    Interesting.

Maybe they decided to keep Mikko in the end if Sordo said no to a full campaign?

I rather got the impression Mikko thought he would have got on better with the Fiesta again though. Maybe Malcolm needs pay drivers?
    Was Thierry a pay driver last year or did he have some sponsors etc? Really be surprised to see Mikko remaining at citroen

Liked 643 Times in 285 Posts

Abu Dhabi Young Drivers Selections 2014 - Citroën Racing - http://www.citroen-wrc.com/en/

Liked 20 Times in 11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by er88
    Was Thierry a pay driver last year or did he have some sponsors etc? Really be surprised to see Mikko remaining at citroen
    Nasser paid Citroën for Thierry's car in 2012. The same happened for this season except that they both moved to M-Sport.

Thierry made his money from personal sponsors (clothing, watches, glasses...)