Page 2 of 230 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 2291
  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    362
    Like
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by januszsz
    It was Claudine.
    And one more question on RACE rallies:
    in 1978 there were two co-drivers named Sabater classified in top 10. One was paired with Fernandez and the other one with Servia. What were the first names of them?
    Regards
    januszsz
    J have :
    Benny Fernandez - Victor Sabater and
    Salvador Servia - Jorge Sabater

    Regards Dario

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    362
    Like
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by januszsz
    Hello everybody after the long pause.
    I am looking for several RACE results:
    1965 - 6th-10th
    1972 - 4th-10th
    1973 - 2nd-10th
    1974 - 4th-10th
    1975 - 6th-10th
    1976 - 4th-10th


    Regards
    januszsz
    1976
    4° F.Lezema - Abana Ford Escort RS1800 3.38'02 "
    5° S. Canellas - Ferrater Seat 1430-1800 3.41'12"
    6° Bonet - Arnelia Ford Escort RS 1800 3.44'23"
    7° Arroitia - Predera Opel Kadett GT/E 3.53'08"
    8° G. Ortiz - Cabal Simca 1200 3.54'00"
    9° C.Torres - Pina De Morais Mazda RX3 4.03'07"
    10° Echave - Uriarte Simca 1200 4.04'16"

    Regards
    Dario

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    362
    Like
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    [quote="januszsz"]Hello everybody after the long pause.
    I am looking for several RACE results:
    1965 - 6th-10th j have nothing
    1972 -
    4° Gargallo - Ramon Porsche 911
    5° Beaumont -Giganot Opel Commodore
    6° M. Sainz -Onoro Alpine A110
    1973 - 2nd-10th nothing
    1974 - 4th-10th nothing
    1975
    6° Trabado - Serrano Seat 1430 a 16'32"
    7° G.Ortiz - Cabal Simca 1200 a 17'57"
    8° Arrota - Pradera Opel 18'53"

    J have only this , j am sorry
    Best regards
    Dario

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,700
    Like
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dario
    1976
    4° F.Lezema - Abana Ford Escort RS1800 3.38'02 "
    5° S. Canellas - Ferrater Seat 1430-1800 3.41'12"
    6° Bonet - Arnelia Ford Escort RS 1800 3.44'23"
    7° Arroitia - Predera Opel Kadett GT/E 3.53'08"
    8° G. Ortiz - Cabal Simca 1200 3.54'00"
    9° C.Torres - Pina De Morais Mazda RX3 4.03'07"
    10° Echave - Uriarte Simca 1200 4.04'16"

    Regards
    Dario
    Thank you very much Dario.
    May you let me know times of 1-3rd (1976) as well as times of 1-5th (1975).
    Regards
    januszsz

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    164
    Like
    2
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dario
    Can someone help me , j would like to know the results of :
    Acropolis 1976 11° to 20°
    According to a Greek auto magazine ( 4 TROXOI):

    10.(car No 86) H.NIEBERGALL - B.FROMANN Wartburg 353 10.57.44
    11.(52) H. TRAUTMANN- S.ROSS Peugeot 504 10.58.34
    12.(107) A. KERC- F.SERRE Peugeot 504Ti 10.58.54
    13.(109) P.PAGANI-FR.CHATRIOT Peugeot 504 11.02.20
    14.(120) J.LEKKAS - EM. MAKRINOS Audi 80GT 11.04.42
    15.(102) K. RIPPER - M.KAISER Opel Kadett GTE 11.05.41
    16.(143) E.CULMBACHER - R.WEITZ Wartburg 353 11.07.55
    17.(101) M. MOSCHOUS - "IKAROS" Alfa Romeo Alfetta 11.24.20
    18.(48) D.SPANOS - E. GALLO BMW 2002 TI 11.24.53
    19.( 139) P.LAPIE - M.GERTON Citroen GSX2 11.25.13
    20.(60) K.KYPRIANOU - A.LONGINOS Hillman Avenger 11.25.41

  6. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    362
    Like
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by januszsz
    Thank you very much Dario.
    May you let me know times of 1-3rd (1976) as well as times of 1-5th (1975).
    Regards
    januszsz
    j have not the time of the 1 ° 1975
    2 ° + 4 ' 06 "
    3° + 7 ' 30 "
    4° + 8 ' 47"
    5° + 13 ' 32 "

    1976
    1° De Bagration 3 . 25 ' 43 "
    2° Darniche 3 . 28 ' 29 "
    3° Zanini 3 . 37 ' 24 "
    Best Regards

    Dario

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    362
    Like
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DIMI44
    According to a Greek auto magazine ( 4 TROXOI):

    10.(car No 86) H.NIEBERGALL - B.FROMANN Wartburg 353 10.57.44
    11.(52) H. TRAUTMANN- S.ROSS Peugeot 504 10.58.34
    12.(107) A. KERC- F.SERRE Peugeot 504Ti 10.58.54
    13.(109) P.PAGANI-FR.CHATRIOT Peugeot 504 11.02.20
    14.(120) J.LEKKAS - EM. MAKRINOS Audi 80GT 11.04.42
    1
    Thanks Very Much DIMI44

    Can you help me for other results of old Acropolis ?
    Thanks in advance
    Dario

  8. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    164
    Like
    2
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dario
    Can someone help me , j would like to know the results of :Acropolis 1979 14° to 18
    ...........................
    16) HIBURGER - WEITZ VARTBURG 353 WR 17.53.33
    17) PROTOPAPPAS - " ISAVROS" DATSUN 160J VIOLET 18.02.50
    18) PANOURGIAS - HAIMANIS RENAULT 18TL 18.11.25


    (4 TROXOI magazine No 106,July 1979)

  9. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    164
    Like
    2
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    We will see !!!!

  10. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    164
    Like
    2
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dario
    Thanks Very Much DIMI44

    Can you help me for other results of old Acropolis ?
    Thanks in advance
    Dario
    If it is after 1979............

    Before 1979 I have not many documents.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •