Page 1 of 230 1231151101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 2292
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Derbyshire, England
    Posts
    9,551
    Like
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Rally History (part III)

    Please continue the rally history discussion here.

    Previous thread:
    Rally History (part II)

  2. #2
    Guest

    Red face chinesebronze

    The bronze ware were unique national treasures for China in ancient times for their impressive designs, classical decorative ornamentation, and wealth of inscriptions. In comparison with counterparts in other parts of the world, the Chinese bronze ware stand out for their inscriptions which are regarded as major chapters in the Chinese history. We chinesebronze.net will together with you to the amazing field. Just do it, and you will find your life so colorful.http://www.chinesebronze.net/

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    362
    Like
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    History of rally

    Can someone help me , j would like to know the results of :
    Lyon-Charbonnieres 1963 5° to 10°
    Lyon-Charbonnieres 1967 4° to 20 °
    Spanish 1966 all the result ( R.A.C.E .)
    Spanish 1967 10° to 14° ( R.A.C.E. )
    Acropolis 1976 11° to 20°
    Acropolis 1979 14° to 18°

    Thanks in advance for your help.
    Best regards
    Dario

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by dario
    Can someone help me , j would like to know the results of :
    Lyon-Charbonnieres 1963 5° to 10°
    Lyon-Charbonnieres 1967 4° to 20 °
    Spanish 1966 all the result ( R.A.C.E .)
    Spanish 1967 10° to 14° ( R.A.C.E. )
    Acropolis 1976 11° to 20°
    Acropolis 1979 14° to 18°

    Thanks in advance for your help.
    Best regards
    Dario

    Dario, here you'll find what I can add.


    '67 Charbonnières (4th to 10th):

    4th, Jean-Pierre Gaban & Jean-Marie Jacquemin, Porsche 911S
    5th, Bob Neyret & Jacques Terramorsi, Citroën DS 21
    6th, Jean-Claude Ogier & Lucette Pointet, Citroën DS 21
    7th, René Trautmann & Philippe Leyssieux, Lancia Fulvia Coupé Rallye HF
    8th, Patrick Lier & Silvio Vaglio, Sunbeam Imp
    9th, Fernand Schligler & Georges Couzian, Renault 8 Gordini
    10th, Sylvain Garant & Branco Stoikovitch, Porsche 911


    '67 RACE (10th):

    10th, Henri Gréder & Marie-Claude Beaumont, Opel Commodore GS


    '79 Acropolis (14th & 15th)

    14th, Ohu & Diener, Lada 1600, 17h37'17"
    15th, Gemenis & El Nak, Datsun 1600 SSS, 17h5012"


    Carles.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    362
    Like
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Carles Bosch 02
    Dario, here you'll find what I can add.


    '67 Charbonnières (4th to 10th):

    4th, Jean-Pierre Gaban & Jean-Marie Jacquemin, Porsche 911S
    5th, Bob Neyret & Jacques Terramorsi, Citroën DS 21
    6th, Jean-Claude Ogier & Lucette Pointet, Citroën DS 21
    7th, René Trautmann & Philippe Leyssieux, Lancia Fulvia Coupé Rallye HF
    8th, Patrick Lier & Silvio Vaglio, Sunbeam Imp
    9th, Fernand Schligler & Georges Couzian, Renault 8 Gordini
    10th, Sylvain Garant & Branco Stoikovitch, Porsche 911


    '67 RACE (10th):

    10th, Henri Gréder & Marie-Claude Beaumont, Opel Commodore GS


    '79 Acropolis (14th & 15th)

    14th, Ohu & Diener, Lada 1600, 17h37'17"
    15th, Gemenis & El Nak, Datsun 1600 SSS, 17h5012"


    Carles.
    Thanks very much Carles , j have a little question about Acropolis 79 , j have 13° Gemenis 12° A. Jaroszewicz and 11° J. Sedivy, but if is wrong , who is 13° for You ?
    Best regards
    Dario

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by dario
    Thanks very much Carles , j have a little question about Acropolis 79 , j have 13° Gemenis 12° A. Jaroszewicz and 11° J. Sedivy, but if is wrong , who is 13° for You ?
    Best regards
    Dario
    Here you are the rally classification, according to "sport-auto", july '79:





    Carles.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,700
    Like
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hello everybody after the long pause.
    I am looking for several RACE results:
    1965 - 6th-10th
    1972 - 4th-10th
    1973 - 2nd-10th
    1974 - 4th-10th
    1975 - 6th-10th
    1976 - 4th-10th

    Akropolis 76:
    11. Trautmann/Roch - Peugeot 504
    12. Kerc/Serre - Peugeot 504 inj.
    13. Pagani/Chatriot - Peugeot 504
    14. Lekkas/Makrinos - Audi 80
    15. Riper/Kaiser - Opel Kadett GT/E
    16. Culmbacher/Weitz - Wartburg 353

    Regards
    januszsz

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    362
    Like
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Carles Bosch 02
    Here you are the rally classification, according to "sport-auto", july '79:
    Thanks very much Carles
    Best regards Dario

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    362
    Like
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by januszsz
    Hello everybody after the long pause.
    I am looking for several RACE results:
    1965 - 6th-10th
    1972 - 4th-10th
    1973 - 2nd-10th
    1974 - 4th-10th
    1975 - 6th-10th
    1976 - 4th-10th

    Akropolis 76:
    11. Trautmann/Roch - Peugeot 504
    12. Kerc/Serre - Peugeot 504 inj.
    13. Pagani/Chatriot - Peugeot 504
    14. Lekkas/Makrinos - Audi 80
    15. Riper/Kaiser - Opel Kadett GT/E
    16. Culmbacher/Weitz - Wartburg 353

    Regards
    januszsz
    Thanks very much Januszsz , little question , Trautmann is Renè o Claudine Bouchet Trautmann ?
    Best regards
    Dario

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,700
    Like
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dario
    Thanks very much Januszsz , little question , Trautmann is Renè o Claudine Bouchet Trautmann ?
    Best regards
    Dario
    It was Claudine.
    And one more question on RACE rallies:
    in 1978 there were two co-drivers named Sabater classified in top 10. One was paired with Fernandez and the other one with Servia. What were the first names of them?
    Regards
    januszsz

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •