Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

What is the best car currently racing in the WRC?

While the quality of driving is much argued, discussions putting up cars against each other are much rarer.
    It seems to me that the C4 WRC is better at handling corners compared to the Focus WRC, which in turn seems to excel in rougher conditions.
    As for the others, I noticed like everyone else the Subaru's landing problems (BTW are those caused by aero, suspension or weight distribution/cg location?), and the fact the SX4 seems to be a bit top heavy and very lacking in power.

What do you think ?
    באמת הלכת לגוגל לתרגם את זה? פראייר

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    C4 ... they are doing something funky with their engine... it sounds so much more mean than all the other cars... c4, focus, impreza, sx4

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    C4=Focus, Impreza, SX4
    R.I.P. Michael Park
    Thanks for great memories through many years!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    before finland nearly everybody thought, that mikko can beat seb at his home rally (also because of his excellent performance last year), but afterwards I have to mention, that mikko has no chance at any moment.

and I think (compared to last year) the c4 has no more problems and is a little bit better than the focus - but this small difference is enough.

nevertheless it would be interesting to see mikko in C4 and seb in focus ???