Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    It would seem that once again, the 'Banana' cars have had a really promising weekend somewhat damaged by the off for Turner in race 1 and then the Plato incident, but then again, the SEATs are slowly putting there very unfair advantage to good usage.

The only thing Im thinking about is the fact that the next rounds are at Silverstone - a circuit with 3 long straits which should suit SEAT down to the ground but if you remember the same was said about at snetterton and cars didn't seem to be able to take the speed of the fast sections and blew a fuse....

by the way - did anyone see Dino Zamparellis reaction when he got out the car in the secind Ginetta race - drama queen or what! I can see his dissapointment but yuno, it was a bit much.

ROLL ON SILVERSTONE!
    Please ignore ALL of the above....

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    SEAT's tactics didn't work in race one, maybe they should've waited a lap before switching the cars, rather than right at the start which is always hectic.
    You lot still here?!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    which two would that be then???
    Please ignore ALL of the above....

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Jason Plato having a good weekend but that incident with Tom Onslow-Cole lost him valuable points. Giovanardi looking very good for the championship.

Very good set of races for Rob Collard with a second place capping it off. Motorbase will be happy that neither car was involved in a major crash.

Another good third race by Andrew Jordan, that grid draw is smiling on him and he is making the most of those chances.
    Blackadder! Blackadder! With many a cunning plan,
    Blackadder! Blackadder! You horrid little man.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    For everyone who couldn't make Knockhill this weekend, there's 64 photos on the link, which will be added to during the week, cheers & enjoy
    http://knockhillracingcircuit.fotopic.net/

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I thought some of Colin Turkington;s driving was rather questionable today. He seemed to be punting people out of the way rather too much. And he's normally one of the fairest drivers in the series...
    Plato was out of order calling Tom Onslow-Cole a prat. Mind you, I wouldn't expect anything else from him when things go wrong. He's so snide.
    Race three was really exciting. Well not for the lead but the battle for fourth place downwards was pretty epic.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Good racing again all round, Ginettas very good, and yes, Zamparelli? Spoilt? Possibly?! lol. Seat CC was also v exciting for once, they seem to be more level for once as usually the field is very boring to watch.

Now I'm still waiting for BANANAFreak to come on and give his opinion.

Only joking with ya SEATFreak.
    Drivers’01,’02,’03,’04,’07,’08
    Manufacturers’01,’02,’03,’04,’05,’07,’08 Teams’01,’02,’03,’04,’08.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I have to say I'm disappointed ITV4 didn't show the Clios. They normally provide superb racing - certainly better than the Porsches and Seats (although both those vseries were better than normal at Knockhill).

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    clio's dont race at knockhill at their choice

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mattlamb
    I have to say I'm disappointed ITV4 didn't show the Clios. They normally provide superb racing - certainly better than the Porsches and Seats (although both those vseries were better than normal at Knockhill).
    READ: crashed a lot