Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Carpentier: "I like the ovals"

This will likely flush out all the staunch oval and road course fans on the forum, but......

http://www.lvrj.com/sports/26412239.html

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by indycool
    This will likely flush out all the staunch oval and road course fans on the forum, but......

I see this as Patreeek protecting his own interests. He's been going to the JPM school of PR when it comes to making your home series sound the best.
    Carpetier has never been one to crap where he eats. He usually dumps on things AFTER he leaves or is left out.
    Chrome Horn Racing
    Will Power, 2011 Champion!!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    What a lame comment - from a guy who arguably is better on a road or street course than an oval.

At least he could have have made a more convincing case - its like going to a job interview and being asked why your the best candidate for the role... "because I like it"

Cmon Pa-treeek - stop sticking that tongue down trousers and say something like your worth something..
    Go the ALL BLACKS !

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by indycool

How do you figure? The least he could do is hide the pull string from the back of his voice box module.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bravefish
    What a lame comment - from a guy who arguably is better on a road or street course than an oval.
    To be honest Carpentier wasn't really quick on road course and he was usually stronger on ovals in his CART days, while it's true he said wasn't remarkably friendly to Indycar fans you have to understand he's not young driver and to have a much longer career in top series he has to consider NASCAR, plus it doesn't look like Carpentier has got so much passion as Paul Tracy does when it comes to driving open wheel cars.

Cool My proposal...

Great!A WOLF pursued a Lamb, which fled for refuge to a certain Temple. The Wolf called out to him and said, "The Priest will slay you in sacrifice, if he should catch you." On which the Lamb replied,"It would be better for me to be sacrificed in the Temple than to be eaten by you." ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- china travel china tour china tours china trip only in china