Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Thread of the year!

Quote Originally Posted by jparker
    I just wonder what the outcome of NORF could of been if Mikko drove C4 WRCar. Why Finns don't opt for the better cars. To be honest, I think even Subaru could of done the job for Mikko 2 weeks ago. So, what's all about Finns liking Ford so much, they will never provide car capable of wining the drivers title.
    Well, this certainly makes it very high on my personal ranking list for the Most Utterly Hilarious Thread of the Year (MUHTY). He starts out with a seemingly valid question and then knocks us off the bench with an absolute killer of an end. Truly a great comedian in the works! Keep up the good work!

P.S. Gardmeister has clearly opted for a better car after his time at pesky old Ford and he's one of them Finns!

Liked 100 Times in 76 Posts
    This is some seriously funny stuff.
    When I started reading this, i though it was a comedy of some sort. But after reading the whole thing, I am thinking the OP is delusional.

You remember a few years ago in Finland, there was this guy in a red car.. It was a very bad car. I dont think it had power steering that day... And it only had three gears... Now, I think on that day the red car i am talking about was much worse off than the Focus. But back then we had a driver who was won with three gears. Against the scoobies, and the fords, and citroens. And most importantly I think the drivers of that time were alot better than they are now.

happens and drivers dont win. Personally, even though he is leading the championship, I dont think he has enough xyz at the moment to be a champion. Loeb is in a class of his own. More now than ever before. Atleast in the begining Marcus and Petter could hold him off abit.

And I also think, if you did put Marcus into a Focus, Scooby, C4, hell even in a bloody whale! He would win. But thats because he is magic marcus!!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    mmm i have an idea!, let's start a thread entitled: What if Mcrae comes down from the heavens and drive a car prepared by God himself.
    Silly thread it would be....
    One thing tough: C4 has a better acceleration and top speed than the Focus isn't it?
    EDIT, i know that has to do with gear ratios and stuff...
    feces complain about the stink of toilet