Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Liked 168 Times in 128 Posts

What if Mikko was driving C4 WRCar in Finland??? or even Subaru???

I just wonder what the outcome of NORF could of been if Mikko drove C4 WRCar. Why Finns don't opt for the better cars. To be honest, I think even Subaru could of done the job for Mikko 2 weeks ago. So, what's all about Finns liking Ford so much, they will never provide car capable of wining the drivers title.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jparker
    I just wonder what the outcome of NORF could of been if Mikko drove C4 WRCar. Why Finns don't opt for the better cars. To be honest, I think even Subaru could of done the job for Mikko 2 weeks ago. So, what's all about Finns liking Ford so much, they will never provide car capable of wining the drivers title.
    You honestly think that the Subaru is better than the Ford?

Mikko got second because he didn't have the maturity/experience to be truly 100% for every cm of every stage. He even said he was too cautious and that he just wasn't 100% on the limit all the time to be able to beat Seb.
    US Hillclimb and Rally Photos
    KevinHahnPhotography.com

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    He would'nt have won Finland in any car.......he's simply not good enough!!
    I'm a daddy now!!! 2 goorgeous little girls Megan Jessica born 24th August 2009....

Quote Originally Posted by L5->R5/CR
    You honestly think that the Subaru is better than the Ford?

Mikko got second because he didn't have the maturity/experience to be truly 100% for every cm of every stage. He even said he was too cautious and that he just wasn't 100% on the limit all the time to be able to beat Seb.
    I know what you mean and don't disagree completely, but the times Atko posted at the end just makes me think about it.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    There is not so many choises, and different drivers contracts ends at different times, so its much a coinsident that Mikko drives a Ford i think, but 1 thing im quite sure about, there will never be a driver managed by Jouhki driving a subaru prepaired by prodrive, that bad treatment Mikko did get last time.
    But I think the outcome would have been the same even with the Citroen.
    Aja kovaa Pena.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    1. The outcome would most probably been the same
    2. Why don't finns opt for better cars? So far Finns have driven at least Citroen, Subaru, Ford, Lancia, Suzuki, Mitsubishi, Talbot, Toyota, Seat etc.. Which one would suit you the best? So far we've done just fine I guess.
    3. I'm a finn and I don't like Ford. I like VW and Porsche for example.
    4. The only driver in WRC at the moment who gets to choose his drive is Seb (I guess)
    5. So far Finns have won quite a few drivers titles, at least 20 something from 70's and many before that
    Blessed are the woodheads since when the flood will arise they won't drown.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    jparker
    Why Finns don't opt for the better cars. To be honest, I think even Subaru could of done the job for Mikko 2 weeks ago. So, what's all about Finns liking Ford so much
    Guess you havent watched the WRC for a while as Ford have been constructors champions for the last 2 years so obviously better than Subaru at the moment
    Colin McRae

Liked 1,779 Times in 421 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodeye
    5. So far Finns have won quite a few drivers titles, at least 20 something from 70's and many before that
    Finns have taken 13 drivers titles since 1979 when the drivers titles were introduced. and alen in 1978 who won fia cup for drivers
    Colins Crest = Möldri Mätas

Quote Originally Posted by St3ve
    Guess you havent watched the WRC for a while as Ford have been constructors champions for the last 2 years so obviously better than Subaru at the moment
    You kidding me, right? Wow, 2 manu titles, that's impressive.
    So, when was the last time Ford driver won the drivers title? 70's?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    You kidding me, right? Wow, 2 manu titles, that's impressive.
    So, when was the last time Ford driver won the drivers title? 70's?

Is your life really so boring? Or why start this thread?
    Ford have made some very good cars since the move to MSport, half of them had the ability but not the luck or occasionally the drivers to win titles.
    Mikko in a C4 would not be faster than a Focus, and a Sub? daft suggestion :-)
    Deep down I'm a sound bloke!