Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked 6 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon
    Thanks, what about Juha Salo futere plans

Oh sorry.

Help me out my fellow countrymen. I'm in a belief that Juha Salo had plans to do one or two WRC rally this year. But in the end it all depends of money.

I don't have high hopes on that because what would have been a better place for him to try WRC than NORF. He drives CRC though so he is getting experience from there.

Juha Salo is among the fastest PWRC in Finland. It would be highly interesting see him behind WRC steering wheel.
    Another Flying Finn

Liked 657 Times in 352 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by A.F.F.
    I actually don't know Rantanen's manager but I do know it's not Jouhki.
    Rantanen is coached by our national sporting authority AKK and that is usually mutually exclusive with being one of Jouhki's proteges.

Jouhki has been targeted by financial regulators for alleged insider trading and might have lost some of his interest and/or available time for court cases he's been involved in.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    About this Rantanen fella; I can't find any info on him in a language I can understand, so this question goes out to our dear finns:

Is he by any chance related to Pekka Rantanen, who drove a white and blue 911 in rallycross at the end of the 2wd era?

Liked 385 Times in 191 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Englandsfahrer
    About this Rantanen fella; I can't find any info on him in a language I can understand, so this question goes out to our dear finns:

Is he by any chance related to Pekka Rantanen, who drove a white and blue 911 in rallycross at the end of the 2wd era?

Not that I know of, but can not say 100%. Rantanen is a very common name though

Liked 657 Times in 352 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Englandsfahrer
    About this Rantanen fella; I can't find any info on him in a language I can understand
    Try http://www.mattirantanen.net/, there is english version of it as well.