Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Bare for å irritere sikkert..
    Never give up...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JFL
    off topic! How is the weather in sweden now? If there was wrc this year?
    there are a little snow in Hafors but its cold and more cold weather and snow is expected.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Oh my fault

Quote Originally Posted by JFL
    Bare for å irritere sikkert..
    I'm so sorry to disturb you balance by picking the wrong thread.

I almost forgot why I stoped writing at this forum - that all the answers you get is nonsens about what I posted where. I cant remember when I acctually got an answer that was useful.

So again - I'm really sorry to disturb and irritate JFK and Iskallt by trying (I really did) to find that very thread that discussed spectating. If I would have put a post in the normal Norway thread (which I read through), someone would have picked on me there. Thasthappens all the time. That thread was more or less about the entrylist. One thing is for sure - a proper answer wasnt really to expect.

I have always tried to ask questions that really interests me and I've been trying to give good answers whenever I cold. I've never written someting just to write somthing (yes once - when I accidently mentioned the swedish Vasalopp crosscountry skiing race in a topic about swedish weather. that post I was also to regret).

I promise that I never bother you again and hope you norwigans will have a nice life and a good rally. Forget my questions, I'll find my way around anyway.

Moderators and others, thanks for a job well done.

After 8 years I'm tired of the mentality on this forum and I'm leaving it for good.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Will Henning have a test before his home event??

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho!
    Will Henning have a test before his home event??
    yes..
    Never give up...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonte
    I'm so sorry to disturb you balance by picking the wrong thread.

I almost forgot why I stoped writing at this forum - that all the answers you get is nonsens about what I posted where. I cant remember when I acctually got an answer that was useful.

So again - I'm really sorry to disturb and irritate JFK and Iskallt by trying (I really did) to find that very thread that discussed spectating. If I would have put a post in the normal Norway thread (which I read through), someone would have picked on me there. Thasthappens all the time. That thread was more or less about the entrylist. One thing is for sure - a proper answer wasnt really to expect.

I have always tried to ask questions that really interests me and I've been trying to give good answers whenever I cold. I've never written someting just to write somthing (yes once - when I accidently mentioned the swedish Vasalopp crosscountry skiing race in a topic about swedish weather. that post I was also to regret).

I promise that I never bother you again and hope you norwigans will have a nice life and a good rally. Forget my questions, I'll find my way around anyway.

Moderators and others, thanks for a job well done.

After 8 years I'm tired of the mentality on this forum and I'm leaving it for good.
    dont be too hard on your self, its not your fault if others dont understand the topic of this tread.
    Aja kovaa Pena.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonte
    Since there is no Swedish rally this year, I will do my first visit to Rally Norway. However, it will be a one day trip only - friday.

Witch stages should I visit? I like it fast and not too crowdy. I rather like to walk an extra km to stand more lonley. I rather see topspeed than a jump or a junktion.
    After doing some serious studuing I have some questions to all norwigen friends:

1. Start of Opaker - whats it like? Crowdy? Can you pass that river or do you have to enter by the startingline?
    2. First km's of Finnskogen? Good views?
    3. Kongsvinger - the part after the horse race track? Is it any good? Crowdy?

4. Your tip?
    5. Onther things - traffic and so on. Sonthin special to concider? Is it possible to pick two different stages or will the roads get jamed?

Thank you very mutch dear neighbours! Im really looking forward to this.
    I still think you should have used the proper Rally Norway thread instead of digging up this old one....

But since you have been so unhappy with the response, I will try to be a good neighbour and answer your questions.

1. I wouldn`t recommend Opaker SS 2/6 unless you are willing to walk quite a distance uphill to the start and into the stage. It shouldn`t be too crowdy from the start, but it`s not very accessible.
    2. Finnskogen SS4/7 - one of the best stages of the whole rally, a classic from the Finnskog Rally. Runs in opposite direction from what is mostly used. Access road from Kirkenær into junction appr. 3 kms from the start. Don`t know how far you will get in, but its a good place in quite open forest.
    3. Kongsvinger SS5/8 runs into the trotting track, but if you are interested in fast stuff the end of the stage will be perfect for you.

I don`t think the roads will be jammed on friday. There are two big roads (20 and 210) on either side of the river. Road 20 passes stage 6/9 and through the community of Kirkenær, and could be a problem in the late afternoon.

Happy now, Jonte?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    The end of Kongsvinger is not fast at all, its rather tricky and downhill, but in the middle og the stage it is fast as hell.. (south of horsetrac

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by scirocco
    The end of Kongsvinger is not fast at all, its rather tricky and downhill, but in the middle og the stage it is fast as hell.. (south of horsetrac
    Thats a matter of opionion. Except for the last couple of hundred metres, the whole part of the stage from the horse trotting track right to the end of the stage is one hell of a fast road...