Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Champcar lives?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nigelred5
    Do you really want to drag that up? The very few of us Champcar fans that have stuck around are trying to give the IRL at least a small chance to win us over as fans however For me at least, It's not going so well.
    That's a shame, then Nigelred5. A shame that you guys think IRL and CC evolved because of you. Why give IRL a chance? A chance of what? IRL and CC didn't owe you guys a penny. If IRL never was your preference, why stick around? You have been watching CART and CC for years and years going against IRL....what makes you think you'll ever accept IRL? By the way you and some guys here still talking about CC how it was great, you guys will never get over it. It's too late for that.

Read you quote again below, the first sentence.
    Quote Originally Posted by nigelred5
    I'm REALLLLY missing Champcar right about now. These cars are just boring to watch, no matter what kind of track. Do we really have to suffer watching these cars for another two years waiting for a new chassis package? I don 't think I'm gonna make it that long.
    In no way, you will make it long. It will never gonna happen.

Some former fans of CC, like me, have long moved on and accepted the IRL formula. Too bad, that's just the way it is.
    "Lawyers are the best investment"....Tom Leykis

Senior Member The instant classic's Avatar
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cart750hp
    That's a shame, then Nigelred5. A shame that you guys think IRL and CC evolved because of you. Why give IRL a chance? A chance of what? IRL and CC didn't owe you guys a penny. If IRL never was your preference, why stick around? You have been watching CART and CC for years and years going against IRL....what makes you think you'll ever accept IRL? By the way you and some guys here still talking about CC how it was great, you guys will never get over it. It's too late for that.

Read you quote again below, the first sentence.

In no way, you will make it long. It will never gonna happen.

Some former fans of CC, like me, have long moved on and accepted the IRL formula. Too bad, that's just the way it is.
    not to bash your post cuz you make great points,, but can i ask did you ever watch champcar?
    Thats The Way Of The Road.Thats The Way She Goes.Sometimes She Goes Sometimes She Doesn't Go

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cart750hp
    Some former fans of CC, like me, have long moved on and accepted the IRL formula.
    Quote Originally Posted by The IRL fan
    not to bash your post cuz you make great points,, but can i ask did you ever watch champcar?

Not to bash his post, when he clearly stated he was a former CC fan, you ask this sort of question???

BTW you still haven figured out where the shift key or period key is on that damned phone have you?

Gary
    "If you think there's a solution, you're part of the problem." --- George Carlin :andrea: R.I.P.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    FYI, here's the picture to go with the story.

http://66.223.111.192/Scheuern/2008/...ca2008-104.jpg