Thread: rally school

Liked 1,176 Times in 389 Posts

rally school

hi!
    I'm looking for rally school. I'm mainly interested in loose surfaces - snow, gravel. Maybe you know something more than Haugland, Makinen, Kankkunen?

Liked 3,296 Times in 1,735 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by br21
    hi!
    I'm looking for rally school. I'm mainly interested in loose surfaces - snow, gravel. Maybe you know something more than Haugland, Makinen, Kankkunen?
    LOL, are those three not good enough for you?
    http://www.rallymadness.prv.pl - rally photos and movies!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Anybody? I'm looking for something to do this week. Can anyone recommend a school/course/experience for example like what Silverstone Rally School is doing near the London area? I called them and they are booked for the week, yes I know, it's short notice.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Try Bill Gwynne rallyschool
    http://www.billgwynne.com

I'm sure they can fit you in.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I checked Bill Gwynne, Silverstone Rally School and DriversDreamDays.co.uk. Gwynne and Silverstone only seemed to be running on Thursday this week. I know where the Silverstone Rally School holds their school but didn't have a clue where Bill Gwynne is held.

It is a coincedence that they both are on the same day, do you think they share the same facilities?

Anyway, I don't know if I can get off on Wednesday yet so need to wait for a last minute chance.

I haven't called Drivers Dream Days yet and they also have almost no information on what goes on with the experience and where exactly it takes place as they list many venues. I'll call them and hope maybe someone chimes in on what they have heard about them.

Cheers.