Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

MotoGP US Broadcast

Do any of you know which network is carrying MotoGP in America? Last season I suffered through SpeedTV just to watch the races. We gave up catching the broadcast because of the indepth coverage through the MotoGP website.

But, if someone knows who is covering it?

Also, for British members: on which BBC channel does the MotoGP get covered? I would like to see I can find a cable/satalite provider that gave me access to real coverage.

Thanks!

edlalu
    edlalu rides his cbr600f4i everyday!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I think the only coverage in the US and Canada is SpeedTV and I don't imagine they will do anything about improving their coverage. If you're a real fan, getting a motogp.com subscription is the only way to go.
    go speed racer go

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    All of America (when not complaining about politics) can do is talk about The Superbowl. Being one who doesn't follow "football" at all, I tend to get assed out of alot of small talk around the office.

Part of me hates the feeble US fan base, but part of me hopes most of America tunes elsewhere. Otherwise McDonald's and walmart ad will come waving bundles of cash to gain sponsorship. We may have to go to bike bars where like minded MotoGP fans get together to watch.
    Last edited by pino; 18th July 2019 at 21:56.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    BBC shows MotoGP as part of BBC Grandstand on BBC 2, its only the MotoGP race, live for races in Europe, delayed for races in Asia and Australia

If you are able to get European TV channels then get Eurosport. It has all the bike racing you will ever want
    I got my motorcycle jacket, but I'm walking all the time...

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Yesterday someone came and offered me subscription TV to enable me watching more channel TV worldwide.

There will be start up charge and advance monthly charge for standard channels coverage and additional charge for more package such as: movie package, sport package etc.

I wonder will i be able to watch the race live from channels like Eurosport and Star TV? another friend told me that the sport channel broadcast main motorsport live and only highlight of the rest race.

I'd start with subscription, but if it only gives highlight i think the start-up charge would become unworthed

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    yeah,TEN Sports gives very good motoGP coverage,the superbikes isn't very good but i am not complaining cause the action more than makes up for the coverage and Star Sports also gives the feed for the motoGP class for us ...
    Kimi :beer: Motorcycle racing :up:
    Look How Bad you Are :cheese:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    So do any American's know of a satalite system that is offer Eurosport, Star TV or Ten Sports?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    you wouldn't want to see Ten Sports,too much Cricket...i'd suggest you go for the Star TV connection from the South East Asian Region or Eurosport
    Kimi :beer: Motorcycle racing :up:
    Look How Bad you Are :cheese:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Star sport seems would be my choice, i need only put additional mini decoder cheaper than subscribtion TV to get connected to Sart TV, unluckily it doesn't cover Eurosport. No more start up and monthly charge

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by edlalu
    Do any of you know which network is carrying MotoGP in America? Last season I suffered through SpeedTV just to watch the races. We gave up catching the broadcast because of the indepth coverage through the MotoGP website.

But, if someone knows who is covering it?

Also, for British members: on which BBC channel does the MotoGP get covered? I would like to see I can find a cable/satalite provider that gave me access to real coverage.

Thanks!

edlalu
    I watch MotoGp on Sky on eurosports the coverage is really good on there may i ask who ur favorite racer is??
    27 is the Number and Casey Stoner is the name!