Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast
    Senior Member The instant classic's Avatar
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

The 2009 IndyCar Series schedule:

Thats The Way Of The Road.Thats The Way She Goes.Sometimes She Goes Sometimes She Doesn't Go

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i think its good, but i wolud have like to have seen, more of a nice mix of tracks befor indy like..

Streets of St. Petersburg
    Kansas Speedway
    Richmond
    Texas Motor Speedway
    then the indy 500

for we could see a nice mix of everything short tracks street tracks, superspeedways,and mile oval, a nice mix befor indy

but i still like next year schedule
    Thats The Way Of The Road.Thats The Way She Goes.Sometimes She Goes Sometimes She Doesn't Go

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    AWESOME SCHEDULE!!!! I would kiss TG on the mouth
    "To Accomplish Great Things, We Must Not Only Act, But Also Dream; Not Only Plan, But Also Believe."

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Yes, the consecutive ovals may get a little boring, but it'll be great for the teams to set up the car for the same types of track, instead of having to completely re-work the car for oval-street-oval-road-oval, etc. I would have liked to have seen Cleveland on the list, but I can live without it for now. Losing Australia was a bummer, but I bet they'll keep going with the V8's being the bigger draw the last couple of years.

Overall, I',m pretty please and look forward to 2009!
    Chrome Horn Racing
    Will Power, 2011 Champion!!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bblocker68
    Yes, the consecutive ovals may get a little boring, but it'll be great for the teams to set up the car for the same types of track, instead of having to completely re-work the car for oval-street-oval-road-oval, etc. I would have liked to have seen Cleveland on the list, but I can live without it for now. Losing Australia was a bummer, but I bet they'll keep going with the V8's being the bigger draw the last couple of years.

Overall, I',m pretty please and look forward to 2009!
    i found it weird that the last race is homestead? that race has never been great,i dont know why they didnt make it, like you said clevland

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The IRL fan
    i found it weird that the last race is homestead? that race has never been great,i dont know why they didnt make it, like you said clevland
    Personally I always has liked Miami. Great race track with a great spectacle. I've never got bored while watching that race I hope it will be a night race. That would be awesome
    "To Accomplish Great Things, We Must Not Only Act, But Also Dream; Not Only Plan, But Also Believe."

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I read something about Australia locked in for a few years, and now it's not even on the schedule. that's shocking cause that's great event (I went there a few years ago)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChampUSfan
    Personally I always has liked Miami. Great race track with a great spectacle. I've never got bored while watching that race I hope it will be a night race. That would be awesome
    yeah maybe its just me, i kind of got tierd of dan leading every lap the past few years, i like they race at night now the only prob with that its past marco bedtime

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The IRL fan
    yeah maybe its just me, i kind of got tierd of dan leading every lap the past few years, i like they race at night now the only prob with that its past marco bedtime
    Did Dan win this season ? I guess not.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChampUSfan
    I read something about Australia locked in for a few years, and now it's not even on the schedule. that's shocking cause that's great event (I went there a few years ago)
    I think its going to end up on it anyway, but they're trying to figure how they're going to handle the race and when its going to fit on the schedule. It makes no sense to sign a long term deal and then drop the race. If its run in March or October, its going to be an exhibition race. If they can move it to September after Motegi, its going to be a points race.