Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Senior Member The instant classic's Avatar
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChampUSfan
    Did Dan win this season ? I guess not.
    na i was kind of talking about other years with him, so when it came to this year homestead, i was like, here we go dan leads every lap again,
    i didnt mind this year homestead race, i like it i was kind of got worry dan wolud lead everything again,
    Thats The Way Of The Road.Thats The Way She Goes.Sometimes She Goes Sometimes She Doesn't Go

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

change over from oval to street/road course setup

Quote Originally Posted by bblocker68
    Yes, the consecutive ovals may get a little boring, but it'll be great for the teams to set up the car for the same types of track, instead of having to completely re-work the car for oval-street-oval-road-oval, etc. I would have liked to have seen Cleveland on the list, but I can live without it for now. Losing Australia was a bummer, but I bet they'll keep going with the V8's being the bigger draw the last couple of years.

Overall, I',m pretty please and look forward to 2009!
    What is involved in the changeover? It would seem, on the surface, that routine maintenance between races would involve as much work. What are the diffferences?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BenRoethig
    If they can move it to September after Motegi, its going to be a points race.
    It would be a great idea cause it may save a few $$$ for the teams. Cause if they are in USA, then go to Motegi, return to USA, go to Australia...expensive...

Hope they will find an answer to this prob soon, that's sad to see this race gone.
    "To Accomplish Great Things, We Must Not Only Act, But Also Dream; Not Only Plan, But Also Believe."

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The IRL fan
    na i was kind of talking about other years with him, so when it came to this year homestead, i was like, here we go dan leads every lap again,
    i didnt mind this year homestead race, i like it i was kind of got worry dan wolud lead everything again,
    I usually like every race, despite if a driver leads the whole race. I AM INDY! and I don't mind if Dixon wins every races in a single season, I will still be a fan
    "To Accomplish Great Things, We Must Not Only Act, But Also Dream; Not Only Plan, But Also Believe."

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I usually like every race, despite if a driver leads the whole race. I AM INDY! and I don't mind if Dixon wins every races in a single season, I will still be a fan
    same way for me, i mean dixon is just winning everything, this year,
    as they say when its your year its your year,

dixon is not my fave driver, but if he was i wolud he going crazy right now with this year hes having,

lol thats right you ARE INDY!
    Thats The Way Of The Road.Thats The Way She Goes.Sometimes She Goes Sometimes She Doesn't Go

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    same way for me, i mean dixon is just winning everything, this year,
    as they say when its your year its your year,

dixon is not my fave driver, but if he was i wolud he going crazy right now with this year hes having,

lol thats right you ARE INDY!
    Hey man be careful, you don't even know who I am

By the way Dixon is a great driver

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hey man be careful, you don't even know who I am

By the way Dixon is a great driver
    lol very true on that one,

but i agree dixon is great, the best part about him is i hear no talk about him going to nascar, hes won the indy 500 soon to be the champ, and no talk about him leaving i think that speaks great about him and hes love for indycar,

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    lol very true on that one
    lol man

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    It would be a great idea cause it may save a few $$$ for the teams. Cause if they are in USA, then go to Motegi, return to USA, go to Australia...expensive...

Hope they will find an answer to this prob soon, that's sad to see this race gone.
    That's the longest gap in the calendar 9/19 (Motegi) - 10/11 (Miami). I'm thinking that's where they'll try to fill the gap.

Then again, wasn't there interest in Mexico City at one time?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ykiki
    That's the longest gap in the calendar 9/19 (Motegi) - 10/11 (Miami). I'm thinking that's where they'll try to fill the gap.

Then again, wasn't there interest in Mexico City at one time?
    i heard the same in mexico city, but it did go around to surfers paradise and
    laguna seca, but i guess that was just some more Rumors going around,

i agree thats along gap but rember motegi and miami are the last 2 races of the year, they dont need to worry about 10 other races or something,