Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I would make something like mad cats game aswell but damage would hav to be more realistic and add the mdofied cars like the mk2s but also have an historic championship and you should be able catch cars and get punctures easyer and be able stop to change them during a stage rally games can have so muc done to them.......

Pne other idea is to say the wrc championship most rally championship have about 3 hours racingfrom round 1 to the last. id like to make a game that follows the series where you buysay monte carlo and its got 15 stages proper length and ral timing on the stage when ou complete monte you can bring the game back in and trade it off the next roud of the championship also a career where you can get fired or be a private entry and depend on good results to get you sponsors etc. etc. so much to be said for rally game development
    ES

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    a ALMS, LMES, Lemans game.

I would have all 4 classes race at once, with real historic cars and categories.

All cars would be to specific specs and you can't tweak it a huge deal, you can really only improve time by running cleaner laps. I would have a manager mode where you can if you wish 1 car or 5-6 in different classes. but sponsorship money would only take you so far, if you crash, the bill would be harsh and you may have to disband a car, also race distances would be just like in real life. I would have the option like in GT4 to have a computer run the race but you must control at least 1 and a half hours of actual racing for it to count.

the AI would be as real life as possible, I.E. no braking before Brake zones, and no accelerating full throttle off turns, the AI would almost drive just like a human, tough to pass, but also human, they would run off the road and get in accidents as well.

the cars would be as realistic as possible to go along with damage, mechanical failure (if you miss a shift, you'll start hearing the engine and transmission start going south). plus the weather is very inconsistent with it either being hot-dry, to a mist, to a steady rain, to hard rain.

The tracks would all be from real life in todays racing like Sebring to Lemans to Nurburgring.

The cars would all be from the 06 Audi R10 to 1980's Porsches. All the favorites would be represented in all 4 classes and catergories.
    Brian France is a violation of Section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing)