View Poll Results: Should the "No Team Orders" rule be abolished?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

46 76.67%
  • No

14 23.33%
Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031
    Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SGWilko
    Cheers big mouth!

Now that you've told us all how it ends, is there any point in watching?
    :
    This is why I hate the different time zones and why every race outside of Europe should be like Singapore Some smart arse will always watch it and then tell us all that are waiting what happens :
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Jan Yeo
    This is why I hate the different time zones and why every race outside of Europe should be like Singapore Some smart arse will always watch it and then tell us all that are waiting what happens :
    But Mr Jan Yeo that's the key to watching F1 when not a EU resident.

Rule #1 for non-EU resident F1 fans: Don't access any media of any kind until you have watched the event (practice, qualifying, or race).

Certainly very hard to do when you have to work for a full day before being able to watch the event. But, with discipline, anything is possible, my friend!
    J

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jens
    Or the team orders won't be banned, but...
    Kimi lets Felipe pass for P1 and no problems.
    Moments later McLaren uses the same opportunity with Heikki allowing Lewis to take P5, but... amazingly they'll become the first victims of "no team orders" rule and... Stewards add 25 seconds to LH's and HK's final times, which drop them to 7th and 8th and Massa becomes a WDC!

With this scenario, however, Ferrari has a guaranteed WDC, because drive throughs can't be appealed, no matter how mad the public is. That's why 25-sec will be given, not a disqualification, which can be protested. :

I'm going to mark this post because I don't think it'll be too far away from the truth.

I said earlier in the season that this year is like a re-enactment of the film "Escape to Victory".

Liked 26 Times in 26 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Knock-on
    I'm going to mark this post because I don't think it'll be too far away from the truth.
    I guess it is only a year ago since BMW & Williams were not penalised despite their fuel being outside the permitted temperature, and McLaren were told they should have protested the race result not the stewards decision, but I really hope we're spared such controversy this time around
    Riccardo Patrese - 256GPs 1977-1993