Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    my hero is Ehud Olmert, he knows how to get rich by fiddling the books. wonder if he pocketed any of the $5bn spent on the 2nd Lebanon war, a war fought in full knowlege that BOTH captured soldiers were already DEAD.

"President Shimon Peres denounced the red carpet treatment, drawing a comparison between the behavior of Israelis, mourning the two Israel Defense Forces soldiers whose bodies were returned after two years as part of the swap, and what he called Lebanese "dancing and drumming."

s tell me, did everyone in isreal stay indoors and mourn on the Thursday night, the actual day of the funeral? Was everyone from Goldwasser's university holding a vigil for him or were some of them out "dancing and drumming"?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Breeze
    Drew, I never saw this coming from you. I expect this kind of moral relativism from some others on this forum, and in daily life, but I didn't expect it from you. I must say, I am very disappointed. That certain Lebanese and Palestinian people hold the view of this man as a hero speaks only to the evil and hatred in their hearts and minds. Regardless of any alleged wrongs commited by the Israelis, this man has commited actions which, were they done by an American soldier in Iraq, many here would be screaming bloody murder about. Being an apologist for those who esteem this man and his actions is the worst kind of rationalization, and I use the term in its perjorative sense.
    people are crying and screaming about this man! Didn't you read the thread, cupcake!

I'm so glad that you were born an angel.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    We have *alleged* murderers serving in the UK as members of the Northern Ireland assembly, so anything is possible.
    that is true of all countries in the ME.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SOD
    my hero is Ehud Olmert, he knows how to get rich by fiddling the books. wonder if he pocketed any of the $5bn spent on the 2nd Lebanon war, a war fought in full knowlege that BOTH captured soldiers were already DEAD.

"President Shimon Peres denounced the red carpet treatment, drawing a comparison between the behavior of Israelis, mourning the two Israel Defense Forces soldiers whose bodies were returned after two years as part of the swap, and what he called Lebanese "dancing and drumming."

s tell me, did everyone in isreal stay indoors and mourn on the Thursday night, the actual day of the funeral? Was everyone from Goldwasser's university holding a vigil for him or were some of them out "dancing and drumming"?
    As I said before I'm not too fond of Olmert myself, but the man is innocent until proven guilty, not the other way around. I won't be too surprised or sad to see him leave office, but I think your jumping the gun.
    As for your other remark, you do understand the lebanese were celebrating the RELEASE OF A GUILTY MURDERER of a little girl!?
    The students of the Technion were not celebrating the fact we also returned dead bodies, they were celebrating things which don't have anything to do with politics. The institution is to blame for allowing the celebrations go on.
    I think your thread is inciting. You just can't compare the lebanese celebrations to celebrations which had nothing to do with politics and just happened to take place on the same day of the funerals of the two dead soldiers.
    When Ihmad Mughniyah was killed nobody here celebrated.
    When Saddam Hussein was captured, nobody here celebrated.
    When Ahmed Yassin was killed, nobody here celebrated.
    When Fathi Shqaqi was killed, nobody here celebrated.
    When those responsible for the Munich Olympics massacre in '76 were killed, nobody here celebrated.
    I can promise you nobody here will celebrate when they get to Bin Laden or when Ahmedinejad will not be in power anymore. In this country, we do not celebrate the death of our enemies or make murderers of little girls heroes.

How absurd would I seem if I were to compare the lebanese homecoming of Samir Kuntar with you celebrating your birthday on a memorial day?
    That's how absurd your remark was.
    באמת הלכת לגוגל לתרגם את זה? פראייר

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    my hero is not the israeli soldier who did shoot the blind folded guy, the video been on almst every news today.
    Aja kovaa Pena.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomi
    my hero is not the israeli soldier who did shoot the blind folded guy, the video been on almst every news today.
    He'll go to prison for that, and he deserves every month inside.
    If he was Hizbuallah, they would give out candy and have him meeting dignitaries.
    No wait, they only give the rockstar treatment to stone cold murderers.
    באמת הלכת לגוגל לתרגם את זה? פראייר

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rani
    He'll go to prison for that, and he deserves every month inside.
    Yes lets hope so, good that there was someone who got it on video.
    Aja kovaa Pena.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rani
    How absurd would I seem if I were to compare the lebanese homecoming of Samir Kuntar with you celebrating your birthday on a memorial day?
    That's how absurd your remark was.
    I see that my point went over your head.

BTW, I condemn ALL child killers, think about it, eh! Be it terrorist or state sanctioned. that's where we differ.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thanks for that SOD. In this case both 'sides' have long lost any moral ground to stand on.
    Won't you re-up for the greatest moral cause since Sodom and Gomorrah?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TOgoFASTER
    Thanks for that SOD. In this case both 'sides' have long lost any moral ground to stand on.
    when you move to Mediggo , you kinda get a feeling for all the bull that passes around.

yours,

the second coming in Christ,

SOD