Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Any HD setup is going to be contrained by the weakest link in the chain. If the TV isn't HD then of course you're not going to see an improvement!
    Useful F1 Twitter thingy: http://goo.gl/6PO1u

Liked 2,262 Times in 893 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The IRL fan
    you know im sure that wolud help much if i did use hi-def tv, cuz my PS3 not hook up to one lol, yeah the tv its on now, the blu-ray looks like nothing great, i do i have a hi-def tv i sholud have hook it up that tv first, i have seen blu-ray movies playing in stores and it looks just wow
    Yeah hook it up to an HDTV and your PS3 will come alive!
    RS Motorsport Media - Follow me on Instagram: rsmotorsportmedia

Senior Member The instant classic's Avatar
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Simmi
    Yeah hook it up to an HDTV and your PS3 will come alive!
    i will try that tonight cuz its still daytime here

i will let you know what its like later tonight
    Thats The Way Of The Road.Thats The Way She Goes.Sometimes She Goes Sometimes She Doesn't Go

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Brockman
    Any HD setup is going to be contrained by the weakest link in the chain. If the TV isn't HD then of course you're not going to see an improvement!
    Yep. A Wii would be just as good even though it's got less graphics horsepower. I always laugh at people who go on about how great their PS3's are because of Cell and how they've got 7 cpu's in there (you don't you ninny ) and they're using it on an old CRT TV which means there's no real improvement over a PS2 Oh well
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Senior Member The instant classic's Avatar
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    Yep. A Wii would be just as good even though it's got less graphics horsepower. I always laugh at people who go on about how great their PS3's are because of Cell and how they've got 7 cpu's in there (you don't you ninny ) and they're using it on an old CRT TV which means there's no real improvement over a PS2 Oh well
    i have my PS3 but i could never go on about how great it is, the games i have are just ok, and many times i see myself going back to my PS2 alot more
    Thats The Way Of The Road.Thats The Way She Goes.Sometimes She Goes Sometimes She Doesn't Go

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The IRL fan
    i have my PS3 but i could never go on about how great it is, the games i have are just ok, and many times i see myself going back to my PS2 alot more
    Sorry I wasn't talking about you, I was talking about all the people who go absolutely ga ga for the PS3 because it's supposedly got so much power when in reality it's not that great compared to most new PC's
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.