Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Liked 15 Times in 15 Posts
    Great race....better than any F1 race this year, by far
    Only the dead know the end of war. Plato:beer:

Liked 20 Times in 20 Posts
    Great race - unfortunate about Casey running wide, I would've loved a few more laps of that madness. That was a hell of a race. Best dice for the lead in the 800's since Catalunya 2007.

Also, how long before Lorenzo regains that confidence?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by osg
    Lets see if we have any whinging from other members about that race being "boring".......
    Once Casey laid the bike down after trying to outbrake Rossi, the race honestly was "boring" . But...that was a hell of a battle between Rossi and Stoner while it lasted.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by theugsquirrel
    Great race - unfortunate about Casey running wide, I would've loved a few more laps of that madness. That was a hell of a race. Best dice for the lead in the 800's since Catalunya 2007.

Also, how long before Lorenzo regains that confidence?
    geez...... a while yet, as that was a hell of a highside once again. Has been confirmed as a broken 3rd and 5th metatarsal on the left foot...... doubtful he'll be 100% for the returning round at brno after summer break....

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    A fantastic race. I am a Stoner fan, but Rossi won my hearth today. His overtaking was exactly the same as the one Zanardi di to Herta so many years ago.
    It was a tremendous race.
    Formula 1

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Tremendous race ever performed by Rossi and Stoner. Rossi might get motivated once Yamaha announce that they are keen to extend his contract in seasons onward. Ducati looks still dominant on power and the skilled Stoner would be still the main hardship for Rossi in many races of future. What touched me, continuous support from Stoner's wife, trying to divert him from disappointment after being defeated, although he wasn't a loser at all. Good for them both

A mistake that have prompted him to the crash probably an over-confidence that the bike have the power to make overtaking, a normal mistake as Rossi have made too getting out of the track and racing at the tarmac.

Being trapped at the gravel wouldn't mean finishing the race up, but rather get back at the track to pick up more rubber and accept the challenge to win the race, like stoner did.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Stoner's wife is very cute and gentle. He seemed extremely nervous to me when he enterted the pits, yet she calmed him somehow. A lucky guy.
    He was also damn impressive yesterday, fast, bold and relentless. But Rossi - Rossi was magic.
    And there some chemistry between Italians and the cockscrew
    Formula 1

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    JPM is also the lucky guy, but she looks typically different with that of Stoner.

Oh ... I know your taste now.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    JPM is a VERY lucky guy.

But let's go back on racing. I think that the Laguna is a great track, my fave. What do you think?
    Formula 1

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Dovi did good too!!