Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Talking Racing Lancer MRX09 for the 09 Dakar!!!!

Mitsubishi is going to race a Super Production Lancer dubbed "Racing Lancer" in the 2009 Dakar. The Rally vehicle will be powered by a 3.0L diesel engine, and the body shell will be modeled from the "Concept-Sportback", which is also the base concept vehicle for the Lancer Sportback, and the Lancer Sportback Ralliart, due for release in Europe in summer, and subsequently in the US market.

Of course, this is a Super Production Lancer, not your average tuner car, mainly serving the purpose of marketing and research.

Full article: http://paxtech.blogspot.com/2008/07/...ng-lancer.html

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

In the flesh with full livery!

Mitsubishi is to debut their latest rally machine, the MRX09 Racing Lancer in the upcoming 08 Baja Portalegre/Portugal, in preparation for the 09 Dakar. Also revealed is the rally car's full livery.

Details and full gallery: http://paxtech.blogspot.com/2008/08/...ng-lancer.html

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    No one seems to care.
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by paxtech
    Mitsubishi is to debut their latest rally machine, the MRX09 Racing Lancer in the upcoming 08 Baja Portalegre/Portugal, in preparation for the 09 Dakar. Also revealed is the rally car's full livery.

Details and full gallery: http://paxtech.blogspot.com/2008/08/...ng-lancer.html

Cool. Thanks for posting!

Is it still going to be called Dakar Rally?
    Marco Simoncelli 1987-2011

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Very nice, but it would be great if they put some effort in making a car for WRC again. They had so much success in the past...
    Passion will make you crazy, but is there a other way to live ? :burnout:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    It is still the Dakar Rally for 09, although the venue is So America. It's really symbolical rather than being in the actual Dakar. I will miss the final stage in Lac Rose though.

age of conan gold

Getting - My ExperienceThe deeper I have delved in Age of Conan the more I have found my need for gold growing every single day. age of conan gold Like an alcoholic with a sniff of rum on my lips I have wanted more. Yet early on, a sniff was all my best efforts could acquire. Without gold, it is tough to play the game. You find yourself getting ganked by richer players.This results in what I have noticed which is many disgruntled Age of Conan players emerging in forums frustrated with the age of conan gold economy (or lack of).The growing trend that is emerging for successful players are gold guides. But what Is revealed in a gold guide? The guide I have has uncovered many powerful tools on trading, crafting, and gathering gold that I never knew existed in my wildest dreams. I wish that I had known all this valuable information sooner as it would have saved me a lot of sniffing and licking my lips, scrounging for that last wow gold cheap measly piece of silver.So... Why consider buying an Age of Conan Gold Guide? By learning real methods that professional gamers use that do not involve bots and hacks, you will not only save a lot of time but you will also not have to spend insane amounts of money buying gold from Chinese farmers that heavily overprice their wow gold cheap to as much as .99 a piece!Did you know that of the top 1000 World of Warcraft Gold players over 70% of them attributed at least some of their success to strategy or gold guides. Until now, if you wanted to acquire gold quickly in Age of Conan, the best bet was to buy it from a Chinese Gold Farmer. These "farmers" sell gold for up to .99 a piece!Make a one-time investment for a lifetime of virtual wealth and riches.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I think I read somewhere the new Mitsu Dakar car is going to be a diesel, is that correct?
    There WAS nothing like rallying, Superrally is a joke!

LW Master!!!:champion:

Liked 5 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    No one seems to care.
    Someone call the Wambulance?

These things look STAUNCH in the real! In my opinion a great looking car!
    "It's the most fun you can have with your pants on" - Possum Bourne

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    it's a waaambulance
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.