Thread: Atta girl!

Liked 180 Times in 140 Posts

Atta girl!

No, this isn't about Danica again...

I just watched the Indy Lights race from Nashville and I have to say that I'm really impressed with Ana Beatriz who won her first Lights race today, becoming the first female driver to do so. She drove really well today and is now third in points in her rookie season. Also, she seems to do well on all type of tracks, having finished on the podium in a street race (St. Pete), road course (Watkins Glen) and now on an oval. I would not be surprised to see her in IndyCars before too long, and she would definitely be there on merit.
    Oct. 31, 1999 - one of the blackest days in motorsports.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Congrats to Ana. Didn't see the race but saw her last weekend at the Glen and was impressed how she ran there.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Nice job Ana! That is the way to win!

Not only did she pass her way to the lead, she pulled away. Bobby Wilson in second said she was better in traffic and he wasn't able to close the gap. Running side by side with Simmons for over a lap early in the race was VERY impressive. Neither lifted and neither changed their lines.
    I read it on the internet, so it must be true

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Congrats to her. I only saw a few clips from the race, and I'm: disappointed Simmons got into it with someone, surprised at the severity of the wreck Davison got into (car body really got destroyed), and annoyed with how ugly these cars are. The racing in Lights has been pretty good this season. But man those cars are just ugly.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Definitely congrats to her. She drove a nice race but it wasn't something of particular though, I didn't know much about her before so I did a bit of research and she did seem to be pretty quick in the ladder open wheel category in Brazil. Might be a pretty good driver in the making.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    You go, girl!!
    Chrome Horn Racing
    Will Power, 2011 Champion!!!