Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Adam Jones has been disqualified from race 3 after his car was found to be underweight, it promotes Stephen Jelley to 8th, Rob Collard to 9th and John George to 10th scoring his first championship point of the year. Considering all the problems he had early on in the day, George must be very happy.
    Blackadder! Blackadder! With many a cunning plan,
    Blackadder! Blackadder! You horrid little man.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mp3 Astra
    I'm really starting to think you're some kind of propaganda robot for Vauxhall. It's actually starting to scare me....
    Couldn't have put it better myself!!
    Manufacturers Champs (06'), Teams Champs (07')

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    yes i would say very happy , for once i qualified well , almost a second faster than last year and only 4ths off Andrew Jordan so that went well for a change , and then to finish ultimatly with a tenth thats a better way to move into the second half of the season , so very happy thanks . Big crowd at Snetterton this year and good weather what a great weekend.

Just wondering if anyone has heard if F1 is off to BBC will BTCC go back to proper ITV next year

John

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    nice one John, got my JAG teamwear delivered today, good quality stuff. cheers to your PR man for advertising it on the btcc.net forums
    2009, Jonathan Adam BTCC, marshal at Knockhill Orange dont be seen trackside without it

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    thanks yes it is ok quality we did a bit of a mid way bet on quality versus cost , if you get chance take a look at the team jag website the guys have been working on it and they could do with some feedback on how it looks and feels to use its on http://www.jagteam.jagstores.com the web designer has he address on there.

John

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hi John well done on 10th place at snetterton. the one thing i would like to change with the TV coverage is to show more of the midfield battles such as yourself, vaukhard and hughes etc. if this happened would it bring in more sponsorhip for teams like your own?.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I hope you score more points in the second half of the year, John.
    Blackadder! Blackadder! With many a cunning plan,
    Blackadder! Blackadder! You horrid little man.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Went to Snett for first time to a race meeting at the weekend. Ive been before but to rallys there so new experiance.
    First comment nice track(knew that anyway) but from an onsite speccy what a crap place to watch, if you were not in place by god knows what time you only had limited viewing at the major points of interest.
    As for all the Seat dominate rubbish well if they couldnt win at Snett then they may as well not bother the track is totally geared to the car or should I say the engine. Watched from first corner and saw cars enter main straight, one of the Vauxhalls was right up one of the Seat bumper on exit but within 300 yards the Seats 1 if not 2 car lengths ahead all by turbo boost.
    But the main man even full of weight still bagged good points. Never thought id support a foriegn driver ahead of a load of Brits but when you are up close and see Gio on the limit hes the man.
    Martin C

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I know this isn't particularly significant, but a shout out to Stephen Jelley because for the first time this season, in the 3rd race at Snetterton his fastest lap was quicker than Colin's.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MBailey06
    I know this isn't particularly significant, but a shout out to Stephen Jelley because for the first time this season, in the 3rd race at Snetterton his fastest lap was quicker than Colin's.
    Astute observation, that.