Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Liked 37 Times in 21 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rx-guru
    On one hand I like very much that Marcus won, as he deserved that victory, but on the other hand it makes the top European Rallycross drivers look somewhat humble – and that was/is simply not the case.
    Humble rallycross drivers...Where is the world going bring back Schanche

Anyway good to see an Finn back on top in the premium class its been a while sinse Alamäki and Niittymäki.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Viking
    Anyway good to see an Finn back on top in the premium class its been a while sinse Alamäki and Niittymäki.
    No question about Matti but for me Antero Laine was a bigger Finnish loss to the ERC than Seppo "Wigspeed".
    RX = You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Viking
    Humble rallycross drivers...Where is the world going bring back Schanche

Alamäki was commenting yesterdays event on tv, maybe this when Bosse drives will make some finnish top level drivers interested about the sport.
    Aja kovaa Pena.

MJW
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNhBhclEAiI
    Here is a video of the final.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    It seems that Bosse has quite enjoyed his Rallycross debut:

http://www.mgr.fi/news.php

Now lets see what he can do at Valkenswaard/Holland in August, where there is plain old fashioned RX without that Joker Lap crap.

And lets see, if Séb will be the next one to jump on the bandwagon – with the aid of "His Kennyness"…

Liked 1,251 Times in 680 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rx-guru
    It seems that Bosse has quite enjoyed his Rallycross debut:

http://www.mgr.fi/news.php

Now lets see what he can do at Valkenswaard/Holland in August, where there is plain old fashioned RX without that Joker Lap crap.

And lets see, if Séb will be the next one to jump on the bandwagon – with the aid of "His Kennyness"…
    I doubt Seb would do that - he's more likely to go Sportscars - I think he wants a Le Mans win.

Is there a better sound than that of Porsche engined Flat-6 ???

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyRAC
    I doubt Seb would do that - he's more likely to go Sportscars - I think he wants a Le Mans win.
    Time will tell. A drive in the second C4 of Kenneth Hansen is in the RX grapevine for quite some time now. And Grönholm’s Höljes result will add new fuel to the fire…

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    "- I don't deny that the weekend gave me more than I expected. I'm very satisfied for the success even I felt a bit strage for the whole weekend. For nearly whole my motorsport career I've driven against the clock and how I drove against my fellow competitors at the same time. It was very wonderful to sit and relax with very powerful car and hit pedal to medal. Success was major bonus for my enjoyment, Grönholm reported."
    Not only is he feeling strage and how he is driving against his fellow competitors. He had the medal in the car from the start. Apart from this, which I guess his fellow competitors probably does not approve of; you´re supposed to have the medal after the race I believe. What if Bosse hadn´t had the medal under his pedal: the car would have gone even faster!
    Finally: for some resaon I belive that the reports on Bosses page is no longer written by the Ford HQ. But I could be wrong
    Winner Best Signature Championship 2007! Winner of BSC 2008! Winner of BSC 2009!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Halvattu, the text is written in typical Finnish English. I guess it should read "and hit the pedal to the metal"…

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I watched that video i had never seen rallycross before what a great spectacle i enjoyed it.

Well done Marcus.