Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

to american viewers, tape delay...

okay I'm up and ready for the UKGP http://www.watchlivef1.com is a pay site, ITV's live stream is blocked (unless you're clever enought to have a proxy UK IP that works)

I just went to rtv.de they have a live stream, don't speak deutsch eh? lower the volume in that window and load another stream for audio, the bbc five-live radio broadcast

hope this works, otherwise it's fox at noon

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tsarcasm
    okay I'm up and ready for the UKGP http://www.watchlivef1.com is a pay site, ITV's live stream is blocked (unless you're clever enought to have a proxy UK IP that works)

I just went to rtv.de they have a live stream, don't speak deutsch eh? lower the volume in that window and load another stream for audio, the bbc five-live radio broadcast

Link for the live feed?

I can't even find that... its tough navigating a site in a foreign language.
    Kimi Raikkonen - WDC 2007

Liked 1,090 Times in 607 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tsarcasm

I will have to try this for the German GP. How whomever thinks a tape delayed, compressed, let's-take-six-commercial-breaks-with 20-laps-to-go, is going to win over fans should be banished to Antarctica.
    " Lady - I'm in an awful dilemma.
    Moe - Yeah, I never cared much for these foreign cars either."

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    The coverage on Fox sucks! If they insist on having it on fox, Why the hell can't they at least then tape delay EVERYTHING. The whole speed pre race, all the way through the end of the English language portion of the post race driver's interviews. Speeds F1 coverage is awesome, so Fox has to go yank it ot the prime network and turn it to crap. They can force 8 hours of NASCAR coverage when they have NASCAR, why can't they give us the thre hours we're used to. They aren't gaining viewers, they are forcing us to the internet to get what we are accustomed to. At least they haven't screwed up the broadcast team. AND PLEASE! Get Sam Posey's intros back on ASAP. "Radio voice" man on the FOX intros HAS TO GO!!
    HINCHTOWN!!

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    If you are somewhere in the US that can pick up TSN (the Cdn Sports Network) on satellite they have the Itv. feed and a lead in with Gerry Donaldson. Not as good as the Speed crew but it is live.

Liked 8 Times in 8 Posts
    Speeds F1 coverage is the best in the world, the UK feed with Allen is the worst!
    Webber is the most overrated driver in F1, it is time for him to move over for a better prospect

Well, we have to suffer through one more week on fox then it's back to the good coverage!

Liked 33 Times in 27 Posts
    and wouldn't you know, Speed will do the pre-race show for the German GP.
    Defend mediocrity... because excelence is just too hard to achieve. :p

As usual. I think people would be better off if they saw how in depth the coverage was. If they can devote 30 hours to one nascar race then they can devote three hours to a F1 race!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by veeten
    and wouldn't you know, Speed will do the pre-race show for the German GP.
    Still tape delayed. I fail to see the point.
    Ding dong, the wicked witch is dead... the wicked witch is dead...!!!