Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Tannat's TRD3 Weekend Fling-British GT at Norisring

The Fling is headed to the 'ring-Norisring that is...
    Think the DTMs are fun here? Have a go with this weekend's fling:

Series- World GT N-GT
    Circuit- Norisring
    Laps- 5 laps

Grid position - Front (NO QUALIFYING)
    Difficulty- Hard
    Leave everything on (gravel traps, flags, corner cutting, etc) EXCEPT Pro- Simulation
    Default Setup
    NO cheats

PM times before midnight eastern time, Sunday January 28

Enjoy your fling... mokin:
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I love British GT

Liked 66 Times in 54 Posts
    I'll do this round as I've got no other races to do today. I am going to experiment with the wheel as I don't normally use it. Are multiple entries ok? I'll race everything except the corvette.

I've just seen Sloma's times for this track in the HoF. THey are quite quick but they will be done with set-up's wich we can't use here

I might try and beat them later.
    Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown, Jon Brow
    I'll race everything except the corvette.
    I'll just set the faster race time at Corvette, and I'm surprised that my favourite TVR are slower than Corvette.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown, Jon Brow
    I'll do this round as I've got no other races to do today. I am going to experiment with the wheel as I don't normally use it. Are multiple entries ok? I'll race everything except the corvette.

I've just seen Sloma's times for this track in the HoF. THey are quite quick but they will be done with set-up's wich we can't use here

I might try and beat them later.

Multiple entries are fine. I'll take your fastest result for the official results...
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Re Weekend Fling

Finally got a chance to sneek in a weekend fling!!! Thought I would put my British GT crown to the test. I used the Corvette that I used in the championship. I was very happy with my times especially on Default settings. These cars are a handful on such a track but fun!
    WINNER: *V8 Supercar 2006,2007 *DTM 2006,Runner Up 2007 *BTCC 2006 *Clio 2006/7 *RoC 2006 *GT's 2006

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Norisiring was a good fling with 5 flingers total. Let's see how it worked out..

1---AdamSloma-----CorvetteC5R-----3:27.55
    2---PeterVuko------CorvetteC5R-----3:30.98
    3---JonBrown-------TVR400R--------3:36.76
    *---JonBrown-------Mosler----------3:37.52
    4---Tannat---------Mosler-----------3:39.37
    *---Tannat---------CorvetteC5R-----3:42.41
    *---JonBrown-------Ultima-----------3:46.46
    5---ChrisFinch------Mosler-----------3:48.58
    *---JonBrown-------Monaro----------3:50.51

*-denotes additional car ran by competitor, does not count in official results

A very good fling, gang. Did you enjoy it? Was it good for you?

The Fling like Germany alot, so much that it will stay in Gremany, run with Germane cars next time..

But next time, let's have a wet fling....

Tannat

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    My best time in TVR was 3:29.49s
    That was very good race (in corvette). First 3 laps was almoust perfect, but last 2 laps was perfect & lucky. I use aerodynamic tunel when i laped gt-cup car and on the shicane I use Mantis to first turn. I dont plan this, its just happend and I dont get flag . Last lap time was 40.30
    When i saw Peter on this race, I try beat my time but 3:28.56 was the best time i could do.

Liked 66 Times in 54 Posts
    I was way off the pace. I'll have a go in the corvette and with the controller pad to see if the wheel was slowing me down
    Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Re Weekend Fling

A tight finish! But Adam was too good again! I think I could have got better speed out of the chicane. I enjoyed my fling. Thanks Tannat.
    WINNER: *V8 Supercar 2006,2007 *DTM 2006,Runner Up 2007 *BTCC 2006 *Clio 2006/7 *RoC 2006 *GT's 2006