Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I can't stand the BBC coverage. Charlie Cox just drones on - he might be knowledgeable about Touring Car racing but not MotoGP.

Hopefully the BBC will stop dumbing down the coverage and hire the Eurosport lads.

There is a petition already
    http://www.petitiononline.com/motogp09/petition.html

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    UNBELIEVABLE!!! The best coverage there has been is now gone - they are talking about big countries, but what about small ones?

Dorna had the best TV partner and they changed it - this is not a good move. TV is so important nowadays ...
    R.I.P. Michael Park
    Thanks for great memories through many years!

Liked 180 Times in 140 Posts
    What a shame - I only became interested in motorcycle racing through the enthusiasm of the British Eurosport commentators, it was always great fun to watch.

Unfortunately, this continues the pattern of Eurosport losing yet another motorsport coverage - about ten to fifteen years ago, they had Champ Car, NASCAR, FIA GT, ETCC, F1, WRC and F3000 - most of them live -in addition to MotoGP and Superbikes.

Now it looks like they soon might only have WTCC and Formula Masters plus WRC highlights left.

Incidentally, I just read in F1 Racing's July issue that Toby might be in line for the F1 commentating job for the BBC. That just might have become more realistic, as by hiring him, the Beeb could employ him for both F1 and MotoGP.
    Oct. 31, 1999 - one of the blackest days in motorsports.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Fuawk the BBC y'all.. East siiide fo life..
    I opened up all the windows..the air is cold, the tub is boiling hot..It's like Sweden, man. Sweden!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Keep Motogp On Eurosport Petition

please sign and pass it over to your friends
    http://www.petitiononline.com/RCV212V4/petition.html

and another thing: if any of you can put a banner up for the cause during the weekend in assen that would be great

thanks

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I hope the BBC get Mamola in some shape or form. Charlie Cox is a great bloke (I know a guy who met him and said the same), but he's really not a bike guy. Maybe they should stick him on the F1 coverage.

In some ways the BBC MotoGP coverage is already better than the Eurosport coverage, in that they have a proper gridwalk and often a half hour post-race show where they analyse the race and interview a few people.

I'm not bothered if MotoGP goes to red button when F1 is on. Just press the red button and forget all about boremula one.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

more than 1100 already signed the eurosport petition- and you?

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    What will they show? LMS?
    Formula 1

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I just cannot believe that the people who run MotoGP want to stop the best coverage of the sport there is on a dedicated channel and give it to the BBC.
    There will be less coverage and therefore a smaller audience, and will it all be live? And if not will you hear the result before you see the race?? Will it be on at a regular time or when they can fit in the highlights??
    Makes one want to kick bottoms.......

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Exclamation cheap world of warcraft gold sells fast

There are a great demand of world of warcraft gold, on our website, however cheap world of warcraft gold sells fast. It looks as if it is out of stock right now. So we can say our customers at the first time come to our website http://www.wowgold1000.com to choose their world of warcraft goldwith their needs. The reasons why over 200,000 customers pick our services are as follows.- We do free delivery service on wow gold 24/7 and have online friendly support 24/7 as well.- Each of our customers with sincerity and enjoy doing so.- With the fastest delivery and reliable service, we never lie to every customer about issues we may be having.- We reward our customers with our unique and wonderful gifts.- Members enjoy discounts on the cheap wow goldprices.- We are by far the most secure company out there as we guarantee all our customers against fraud.Buy wow gold now!