Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Liked 308 Times in 206 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Duby
    hi all

finally i can say thank you for every body who took part in my research or experiment .

i dont really think that TP shoukd replace P.solberg and i think he still can get some great results with the new impreza .
    Travis...well, he really need to upgrade his driving (may be Derek Ringer can help him) .

i am about to put a story about Solberg and Subaru .

thanks for all the reactions .

duby

Well done to you for not sticking with your poor subject choice and listening to the voice of reason from die-hard rally fans. You are openminded and prepared to research your story, your journalism and your career can only benefit as a result.
    The emergence of the new 'Rainmaster' - Mad Max at Interlagos 2016!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Will as an American can I speak my openion? NA dose have some impressive drivers and personally I don't think TP is one of them. The bigest problem with Rallying in the US is media coverage. There is no coverage at all. No media means no sponsorship, meaning low budgets, meaning restricting drivers to the number of events they car participate in and the quality of their cars. Thus the talent some drivers have isn't fully realized. The stupid motor sports channels we have here might as well be called "The nascar Channel". Speed TV covered WRC for a few years and just dumped it to cover reruns of mud derbies an dirt track events, and other junk no one wants to watch. But it's cheaper to cover an event like that than the WRC. Most racing in the US is generic and those of us who realize it just have to suffer through it.